Subject: [Idr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-03.txt

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:57:12 +0530

Hi All,

I have just bumped up the version number on this draft and re-submitted it
to prevent from expiration.

Thanks and regards,
-Pushpasis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-03.txt
To: Hannes Gredler <[email-masked]>, Pushpasis Sarkar <
[email-masked]>, Stephane Litkowski <[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pushpasis Sarkar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension
Revision:       03
Title:          Advertising Node Admin Tags in BGP Link-State Advertisements
Document date:  2018-01-18
Group:          idr
Pages:          11
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-
node-admin-tag-extension-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-
node-admin-tag-extension/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-
admin-tag-extension-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-
ls-node-admin-tag-extension-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-
node-admin-tag-extension-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol extensions to collect node
   administrative tags adevertised in IGP Link State advertisements and
   disseminate the same in BGP Link-State advertisement protocol, to
   facilitate inter-AS TE applications that may need the same node
   administrative tags to associate a subset of network devices spanning
   across more than one AS with a specific functionality.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat