Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 15:02:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing Prefix SID extensions for BGP
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Acee Lindem
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-01-31

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) architecture allows a node to steer a packet
   flow through any topological path and service chain by leveraging
   source routing.  The ingress node prepends an SR header to a packet
   containing a set of segment identifiers (SID).  Each SID represents a
   topological or a service-based instruction.  Per-flow state is
   maintained only on the ingress node of the SR domain.

   This document defines an optional, transitive BGP attribute for
   announcing BGP Prefix Segment Identifiers (BGP Prefix-SID)
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/