Subject: [Idr] catching up with Shepherd reports

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:21:37 -0500

Hi all: 

Please note for those I promised Shepherd reviews, I'm study on the changed
reviews [item #1 below].  I hope to get "unstuck today or Tuesday" after
reading and discussing his changes. 

Please let me know if I have missed any requests for WG LC or early
allocation.   My current list of "to-do" is below. 

Sue Hares

============

1)      Documents that Alvaro wants revisions/changed reviews on

a.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-gr-notification-13 - Alvaro wants another draft

b.      draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-10.txt - I'm reviewing Alvaro's
changes and security issues in the latest revision.  

2)      Early allocations - pass WG review 

a.       draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect - Sue is processing today 

b.      draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-05 - Sue is processing today 

c.       draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-02.txt- Sue is processing today 

d.      draft-ietf-segment-routing-te-policy - verify that this is complete 

e.      detect any garbage 

3)      Early allocation requested - not sent out 

a.       draft-ietf-idr-wide-bgp-communities - I need the authors to
resubmit a version so I can complete the early allocation call. 

4)      Open WG LC

a.       Draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-03.txt - John must close this WG LC, since
I am co-author

b.      Draft-ietf-extended-messages-24.txt - I've extended the WG LC 1 week
(1/22 to 1/29) to try to get some clarity 

5)      Awaiting Shepherd reports

a.       draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-06.txt - We could use a shepherd.  If you
can help, please send me a note. 

b.      draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-13 -  Sue will do by Friday
this week 

c.       draft-ietf-bgp-ls-admin-tag-extension-01.txt - Sue will do by
Friday this week

d.      draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-07 - Sue will do by Friday this week

e.      draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflections - Sue will do by Friday
this week

If you would like to volunteer to be a shepherd, it would really help John
and I out in this season where John and I are in "overload status". 

6)      WG LCs 

Have I missed any drafts that should be in WG LC?

                Do any of the following drafts need WG LC: 

a)      draft-ietf-idr-segement-routing-te-policy

b)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-01 

c)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-01