Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:21:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link Bandwidth Extended Community
        Authors         : Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Rex Fernando
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-07.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an application of BGP extended communities
   that allows a router to perform unequal cost load balancing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-link-bandwidth-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/