Subject: [Idr] IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-09

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 06:11:41 -0500

Greetings: 

The original shepherd report from John Scudder indicates the IPR statements
were made.  Unfortunately,  the current IESG will complain unless I have an
online set of IPR statements.  

Will the authors please send to the IDR WG list IPR statements on
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-09.txt? 

Susan Hares

---

From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 11:54:07 +0000

Hi Sue,

I am not aware of any IPR.

Cheers,
Rajiv Asati
Distinguished Engineer, CX CTO Office

On Nov 5, 2018, at 6:12 AM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Greetings:

The original shepherd report from John Scudder indicates the IPR statements were made.  Unfortunately,  the current IESG will complain unless I have an online set of IPR statements.

Will the authors please send to the IDR WG list IPR statements on draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-09.txt?

Susan Hares

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr