Subject: [Idr] IPR call for draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:32:51 -0400

This is an IPR call for draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01 to a WG
Adoption call. You can view the draft at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/.

All authors of this draft should respond whether they know of IPR related to
this draft.    I would appreciate if all authors would respond to this IPR
call even if you responded in 2018.

Susan Hares 

[PS - you may get two copies of this email.  The first did not show up on
the list]

---

From: Zhuangshunwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:19:19 +0000

Hi Sue, et al.,

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Thanks,
Shunwan

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] IPR call for draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext

This is an IPR call for draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01 to a WG Adoption call. You can view the draft at:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/.

All authors of this draft should respond whether they know of IPR related to this draft.    I would appreciate if all authors would respond to this IPR call even if you responded in 2018.

Susan Hares

[PS - you may get two copies of this email.  The first did not show up on the list]