Subject: [Idr] Upcoming WG Adoptions and code points.

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:23:23 -0400

Greetings idr - 

IETF 104  was extremely productive.   Based on the two pieces of work
(RFC7752bis and Extended messages passing WG LC), we are going forward with
WG adoptions related to LS additions. 

1)      draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr

2)      draft-li-idr-bgpls-ls-sbfd-extensions

3)      draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo

4)      draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext

Please let me know if you have another BGP-ls related draft I should add to
the list. 

I will begin IPR calls for all four drafts.  The draft which completes all
of its IPR calls first will start the adoption process. 

In addition, I will be sending an early code point allocation for 2 Flow
specification drafts.  

draft-ietf-idr-nvo3-flowspec-04 and draft-ietf-idr-l2vpn-09. 

Please note the shepherd write-up is being completed for the following
drafts with implementations:  

1)      draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-30 [Sue Hares shepherd]

2)      draft-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria [Sue Hares shepherd]

3)      draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-2.txt  [Jie Dong shepherd]

If you have any final comments, please send implementation reports and
comments to the shepherd. 

The following drafts are undergoing active shepherd engagement

1)      draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-11  [John Scudder]

2)      draft-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection [John Scudder] 

Cheerily, Susan Hares