Subject: [Idr] Weekly Status [4/24/2019]

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 11:41:06 -0400

Greetings idr - 

To make sure IDR stays on track until IETF 105, I will be sending out weekly
status updates.   Please let me know if these status updates are helpful. 

Cheerily, Sue Hares 

Status as of 4/24/2019 

-------------

Drafts in adoption process: (comment early and often) 

1.       draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attrib [4/16-4/30] - 

2.       draft-li-idr-bgpls-ls-sbfd-extensions -  [4/18 - 5/2]

3.       draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo -  [4/16 - 4/30]

4.	draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext - [4/18 - 5/2]  

Most of these drafts have good initial response, but need additional members
of the WG to respond in order to confirm the adoption of the draft.    The
chairs are pleased to see comments which include the reasons for supporting
each draft.  

The authors of wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation should respond to questions
posed on the list. 

Drafts in IPR call prior to adoption:  

a)      draft-dawra-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext - IPR call started, but missing
authors (D. Bernier, M. Chen, C. Filsfils, H. Elmalky, J. Uttarro)   

Flow-specification draft authors should update their documents to include
RFC5575bis.  These drafts include: 

1.       draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid.txt

2.       draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-09.txt

3.       draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-04.txt 

4.       draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect

5.       draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-interfaceset 

6.       draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-label

Please let me know if any of these drafts have 2 implementations.  I would
like to start WG LC for flow specification drafts drafts around May 2nd.    

Early allocations calls [Chairs will request allocation if no response] 

1.       draft-ietf-idr-nvo3-flowspec-04  [call will close on 4/26/2019]

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

2.       draft-ietf-idr-l2vpn-09.txt [call will close on 4/26/2019] 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn/

3.       draft draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution [call will close on
5/2/2019] 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution/

Chairs/Shepherds 

Shepherd write-ups pending (still in progress, hopefully completed this
week). 

1.       draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-30 [Sue Hares shepherd]

2.       draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria [Sue Hares shepherd]

3.       draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-13.txt [Jie Dong] 

If you have any final comments, please send implementation reports and
comments to the shepherd. 

The following drafts are undergoing active shepherd engagement

1.	draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-11  [John Scudder]
2.	draft-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection [John Scudder] 

Please look for mail threads on these documents.  If you know of any WG
document ready for WG call, please let me know. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares