Subject: [Idr] request for WGLC for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 22:59:41 +0000

Dear WG,

I'd like to ask the chairs to consider starting a working group last
call for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04 to progress the document towards
RFC publication.

At the moment of writing there are 3 implementations (Juniper Junos,
OpenBSD OpenBGPD, and a patch has been submitted to NIC.CZ's BIRD
project).

Kind regards,

Job

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 15:53:52 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>, Jakob Heitz <[email-masked]>, Alexander
	Azimov <[email-masked]>, John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Job Snijders and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis
Revision:	04
Title:		Extended BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
Document date:	2019-04-29
Group:		idr
Pages:		7
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04

Abstract:
   This document enhances the BGP Cease NOTIFICATION message
   "Administrative Shutdown" and "Administrative Reset" subcodes for
   operators to transmit a short freeform message to describe why a BGP
   session was shutdown or reset.  This document updates RFC 4486 and
   obsoletes RFC 8203 by defining an Extended BGP Administrative
   Shutdown Communication to improve communication using multibyte
   character sets.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

----- End forwarded message -----

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 08:26:55 -0400

Job:

We can start the WG Last call on 5/2 (when our current sequence of WG
adoption calls is complete).   In preparation, please update the idr wiki
page with the implementation reports at the particular location. 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis

I have sent out the IPR call.  If all your co-authors send in IPR by May
2nd, I can start the WG LC on May 2nd.   I would appreciate if you have your
implementation reports filled in by May 2nd as well. 

Cheerily,  Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Job Snijders
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 7:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] request for WGLC for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis

Dear WG,

I'd like to ask the chairs to consider starting a working group last call
for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04 to progress the document towards RFC
publication.

At the moment of writing there are 3 implementations (Juniper Junos, OpenBSD
OpenBGPD, and a patch has been submitted to NIC.CZ's BIRD project).

Kind regards,

Job

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt has been successfully
submitted by Job Snijders and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis
Revision:	04
Title:		Extended BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
Document date:	2019-04-29
Group:		idr
Pages:		7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr