Subject: [Idr] Mail regarding draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:24:24 -0400

This is an IPR call for draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01 to a WG
Adoption call. You can view the draft at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/.

All authors of this draft should respond whether they know of IPR related to
this draft.    I would appreciate if all authors would respond to this IPR
call even if you responded in 2018.

Susan Hares

---

From: Huaimo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:48:09 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Best Regards,
Huaimo
From: Susan Hares [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:24 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'John Scudder' <[email-masked]>; Dongjie (Jimmy) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Mail regarding draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext

This is an IPR call for draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01 to a WG Adoption call. You can view the draft at:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/.

All authors of this draft should respond whether they know of IPR related to this draft.    I would appreciate if all authors would respond to this IPR call even if you responded in 2018.

Susan Hares