Subject: [Idr] Weekly status updates - 4/15-4/21

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:52:52 -0400

Greetings idr - 

To make sure IDR stays on track until IETF 105, I will be sending out weekly
status updates.   Please let me know if this is helpful to you or spam. 

Drafts in adoption process: (comment early and often) 

1.       draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attrib [4/16-4/30/2016]

IPR call process (prior to adoption call) 

1.	draft-li-idr-bgpls-ls-sbfd-extensions - missing IPR statements from
Robin Li and Sam Aldrin
2.	draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo - missing IPR statements from
Shawn Zandi and Gaurav Dawra
3.	draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext - Missing IPR statements
from Nan Wu
4.	draft-dawra-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext - IPR call started

Early allocations calls [Chairs will allocate if no response]

1.       draft-ietf-idr-nvo3-flowspec-04,

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

2.       draft-ietf-idr-l2vpn-09.txt, 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn/

3.       draft draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution/

Chairs/Shepherds 

Shepherd write-ups pending (implementation reports complete]

1.       draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-30 [Sue Hares shepherd]

2.       draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria [Sue Hares shepherd]

3.       draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-13.txt [Jie Dong shepherd]

If you have any final comments, please send implementation reports and
comments to the shepherd. 

The following drafts are undergoing active shepherd engagement

1.	draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-11  [John Scudder]
2.	draft-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection [John Scudder] 

Please look for mail threads on these documents. 

If you know of any WG document ready for WG call, please let me know. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares