Subject: Re: [Idr] Early Allocation call - [4/16 to 4/30/2016] - a clarification

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:48:01 -0400

Greetings: 

The early allocation for draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution should be for
sections 9.1, 9.2, and 9.3 which deal with existing registries.  

Sections 9.4 through  9.9 contain new registries and sub-registries with new
values.  The values in these created sub-registries will be valid once this
document goes to RFC.    We will be asking IANA to verify these registries
can be created during the early allocation procedures, but the originating
values can be set in the IDR draft. 

A big thanks to Loa Anderson who noticed I was not specific enough in my
first message. 

Sue Hares   

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] Early Allocation call - [4/16 to 4/30/2016]

This begins a 2 week call regarding providing early allocation draft
draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution.  You can access the draft at:  

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution/

Please see section 9 for the IANA code points being requested.  If members
of the WG wish, I will enumerate these options online. 

Cheerily, 

Susan Hares