Subject: [Idr] Call for PR related to draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:33:55 -0400

This is an IPR call for draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-03.txt prior to
a WG Adoption call.  You can view the draft at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/

All authors of this draft should respond whether they know of IPR related to
this draft.    I would appreciate if all authors would respond to this IPR
call even if you responded in 2018. 

Susan Hares 

[PS - you may get 2 copies.  The first did not show up on the email list]

---

From: "Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:02:01 +0000

Hello,

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Thanks,
Ketan

From: Idr <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: 11 April 2019 19:04
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] Call for PR related to draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions

This is an IPR call for draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-03.txt prior to a WG Adoption call.  You can view the draft at:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/

All authors of this draft should respond whether they know of IPR related to this draft.    I would appreciate if all authors would respond to this IPR call even if you responded in 2018.

Susan Hares