Subject: Re: [Idr] IPR call for draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt [7/9 - 7/16] - WG consensus to adopt

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:35:50 -0400

Greetings: 

It seems there is sufficient interest to adopt
draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt as a WG draft. 

The authors should resubmit this draft as
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-persistence-00.txt. 

The authors should also address the comments on the adoption discussion.   

If all comments are addressed and there are 2 implementations, the authors
should
1) Ask for WG LC 

2) put on the IDR wiki the implementation report. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares  

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 5:59 PM
To: 'idr wg'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Idr] IPR call for draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt [7/9
- 7/16]

Greetings: 

We have received the IPR statements from all the co-authors.  We also need
IPR statements from the contributors: Clarence Filsfils, Pradosh Mohapatra,
and Yakov Rekhter. 

Since I believe at least one of these contributors (Yakov) may be hard to
reach, I will begin the WG adoption call. The co-authors should encourage
these contributors to send in the IPR Statement.
 
Cheerily, Susan Hares 

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 9:21 AM
To: 'idr wg'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] IPR call for draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt [7/9 -
7/16]

Greetings: 

This is an IPR call for adoption of draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt.
The authors should indicate whether they know of any IPR. 

Jeff Haas indicated that I missed doing an adoption call for this draft.   I
apologize to the authors for this oversight.  This draft  has progressed in
the meantime to having multiple implementations.    With multiple
implementations, this draft will move quickly from adoption to WG LC.  

The authors should be prepared to send in IPR statements at Adoption call
and WG LC.  

Sue Hares