Subject: [Idr] Status update 8/7

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:44:41 -0400

Schedule for IESG Telechat 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-35 - All issues appear to be
resolved. 

Telechat (8/8/2019) 

At Alvaro's review 

.         Draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-17.txt - Alvaro's review (5 days) 

Awaiting Shepherd's final check 

.         draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-13 -  The IPSEC discussion did not
bring up any reasons to hold this draft. 

If anyone has comments, please submit these by next Monday (8/12/2019). 

Past WG LC - consensus reached, pending shepherd write-up 

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change [6/9-7/24] - Support
sufficient for forwarding to IESG. 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04 (7/9 to 7/23, extended to 8 /6/2019)
- authors need to spin -05 draft. 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05 [7/25 to 8/8/2019)  

o    Needs additional support from WG - please comment

o   Authors need to update IDR Wiki with implementation details. 

o   Authors need to spin -06.txt with any comments.  

WG LC: 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-10.txt  - still holding for
Shepherd's review on -10.txt 

.         draft-ietf-ext-opt-param-06.txt - in WG LC 

Adopted: 

.         draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt - 7/26 to 8/8 - WG
consensus is to adopt and change. 

o   The authors should provide a -06.txt with the changes. 

o   Since there are two implementations, last call can begin

when a implementation page is created on IDR wiki and -06.txt is posted. 

Adoptions: 

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis/>
draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis-00 - Down to just 2 authors who have not sent
IPR statements 

o   Authors who have not sent IPR Statements:  Saikat Ray and Hannes Gredler

.         Draft-merciaz-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode-02.txt - in IPR poll 

.         draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt - 7/26 to 8/8 - WG has
adopted 

Early Allocations: 

The following early allocations have been completed: 

o   draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr   

o   draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo  

o   draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-sbfd-extensions

In process: 

o   draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext - Most assignments are complete.

-01.txt has an extra parameter that is being added. 

o   draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03.txt 

o   draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-06.txt 

Please check your early allocations, and let me know if you need another.