Subject: Re: [Idr] Status update 8/15

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:54:02 -0400

Schedule for IESG Telechat 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-35 -  approved by IESG 

Past WG LC - consensus reached, pending shepherd write-up 

.         draft-ietf-tunnel-encap- awaiting Shepherd's submission to IESG
(John Scudder) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change [6/9-7/24] - awaiting
Shepherd write-up (Shepherd: Hares) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04 (7/9 to 7/23, extended to 8 /6/2019)
- awaiting Shepherd Write-up 

[Shepherd: Moving from Sue Hares to Jie Dong] 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05 [7/25 to 8/8/2019)
[Shepherd: Hares] 

                  Awaiting -06.txt with any comments and Wiki updaste   

WG LC: 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-10.txt   - in WG LC [8/9 to
8/24/2019] 

.         draft-ietf-ext-opt-param-06.txt - WG LC - extended 1 week due to
confusion [7/30 to 8/20]

Additional support is need for this draft. 

Adopted: 

.         draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt - waiting for authors to
submit  IDR draft 

[draft-ietf-idr-bgp-persistence-00.txt] 

Adoptions: 

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis/>
draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis-00 -  8/8 to 8/22 

.         draft-merciaz-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode-02.txt - in IPR poll,
awaiting Jeff Hass IPR statement 

.         draft-kumari-deprecate-as-set-confed-set - awaiting Warren
Kumari's IPR statement 

.          draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-01>  - in
IPR poll [8/15 to 8/29] 

.          draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-03
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-03>
- in IPR Poll [8/15 to 8/29] 

Early Allocation: Completed

.         draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param: Extended Length (255) - Assigned 

Early Allocations:  Still pending IDR 

.          <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo - 2 allocations still pending: 

              Flex Algo Definition Flags sub-TLV and Flex Algorithm Prefix
Metric TLV

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext>  - 1 allocation
still pending: 

             SRv6 SID Structure TLV 

.         draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07.txt - 3 allocations
pending 

14 - ENLP Sub-TLV, ( 15):  Priority sub-TLV, (129): Policy Name sub-TLV 

.          draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution- all allocation pending