Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:35:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using Border Gateway Protocol Link-State
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Nikos Triantafillis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-09-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for a Border Gateway Protocol Link-State
   (BGP-LS) speaker to advertise multiple types of supported Maximum SID
   Depths (MSDs) at node and/or link granularity.

   Such advertisements allow entities (e.g., centralized controllers) to
   determine whether a particular Segment Identifier (SID) stack can be
   supported in a given network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/