Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 20:54:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extension for Inter-AS Topology Retrieval
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Shaowen Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the process to build Border Gateway Protocol-
   Link State (BGP-LS) key parameters in inter-domain scenario, defines
   one new BGP-LS Network Layer Reachability Information (NLRI) type
   (Stub Link NLRI) and some new inter Autonomous (inter-AS) Traffic
   Engineering (TE) related Type-Length-Values (TLVs) for BGP-LS to let
   Software Definition Network (SDN) controller retrieve the network
   topology automatically under various inter-AS environments.

   Such extension and process can enable the network operator to collect
   the interconnect information between different domains and then
   calculate the overall network topology automatically based on the
   information provided by BGP-LS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 12:04:14 +0800

Hi, Folks:

The updated version add just the process about how to identify the passive
interfaces and then put them into the "Stub Link NLRI" in section 5.1
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07#s
ection-5.1>  "Inter-AS Native IP Scenario".

We update also the topology reconstruction process in section 7
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07#s
ection-7>  "Topology Reconstruction".

We also add Mr.Zhuang (Shunwan Zhuang) from Huawei as our co-author.

Comments are welcome.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

China Telecom

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
[email-masked]
发送时间: 2019年9月30日 11:54
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Authors         : Aijun Wang

                          Huaimo Chen

                          Ketan Talaulikar

                          Shunwan Zhuang

                          Shaowen Ma

         Pages           : 12

         Date            : 2019-09-29

Abstract:

 

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext
/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext/

 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-07

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topolog
y-ext-07>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology
-ext-07

<https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ex
t-07>
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext
-07

 <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________

Idr mailing list

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr