Subject: Re: [Idr] Status update 9/11

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 06:17:13 -0400

Greetings: 

Last WG status was 8/15.   We will be able to handle additional

WG adoption or WG LC calls in September.   

Please let me know if you wish a WG adoption or WG LC. 

Sue 

AD-reviewed - Revised draft needed

.         Draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-17.txt - ID Revision requested by AD

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-crit
eria/> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12 -  [Shepherd: Susan
Hares] 

ID revision requested by AD, discussion with authors

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflectio
n/> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-19 - [Shepherd: Susan Hares]

ID Revision requested by AD, discussion with authors. 

Past WG LC - consensus reached, pending shepherd write-up 

.         draft-ietf-tunnel-encap- awaiting Shepherd's submission to IESG 

[Shepherd: John Scudder]

Past WG LC - Shepherd report done - Awaiting feedback and/or draft revision

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change [6/9-7/24]:
[Shepherd: Susan Hares]: 

awaiting early review by IANA (ETA: 9/25/2019) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04 (7/9 to 7/23, extended to 8 /6/2019)
-[Shepherd: Susan Hares]

awaiting early reviews by OPS-DIR and RTG-DIR [ETA: 9/30/2019]  

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05 [7/25 to 8/8/2019)
[Shepherd: Susan Hares] 

Awaiting early reviews from: OPS-DIR and RT-DIR (ETA: 9/15/2019) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis.04.txt  [Shepherd: Susan Hares] 

Revision -05.txt needed, and awaiting early QA reviews [ETA: 9/30/2019] 

WG LC 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-10.txt   - in WG LC [8/9 to
8/24/2019] 

[Shepherd: Susan  Hares] 

The WG has not reached a consensus.   The technology is needed, but 

the text to be rewritten.  The text should also align better with RFC5575. 

.         draft-ietf-ext-opt-param-06.txt - WG Consensus reached.  [Susan
Hares]

Draft is in implementation waiting state because the 

Implementation report for this draft has not been filled out.

My understanding is that there are 2 implementations and this 

Is a temporary hold.   

Adopted - 

.         draft-ietf-idr-long-lived-gr-00  - [ aka
draft-uttaro-idr-bgp-persistence-05.txt] 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc7752bis-00.txt [was
draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis-00.txt]

.         draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-set-confed-set  [was
draft-kumari-deprecate-as-set-confed-set] 

Adoption: 

.         draft-merciaz-idr-bgp-bfd-strict-mode-02.txt - [9/2 to 9/17] - 

There appears to be strong support as initial draft. 

Authors will have comments to resolve after adoption. 

.          draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-01>  - in
IPR poll [8/15 to 8/29] 

I have IPR Statements from: Cheng Li, Huanan Chen, Mach Chen, Jie Dong,

I am missing the IPR statement from  Zhenbin (Robin) Li 

.          draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-03
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-03>
- in IPR Poll [8/15 to 8/29] 

I have IPR statements from:  Cheng Li, Huanan Chen, Mach Chen, Jie Dong, 

I am missing the IPR Statement from: Zhenbin (Robin) Li 

Early Allocation: Completed

.          <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo - 2 allocations completed  

              Flex Algo Definition Flags sub-TLV and Flex Algorithm Prefix
Metric TLV

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext>  -  SRV SID
Structure TLV  

.         draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07.txt - 3 allocations
pending 

14 - ENLP Sub-TLV, ( 15):  Priority sub-TLV, (129): Policy Name sub-TLV 

Early Allocations:  Still pending at IANA  or WG 

.         draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution- approved by Alvaro 

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-06.txt - in discussion with
Designated experts