Subject: [Idr] 答复: Confirm: [email-masked]:XZCxWA_GxE3N:BNyv9ugQg3Q0Q2c4WYU8Ax5x-VLdasxPvVIAbQ

From: "Ou Liang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:31:38 +0800

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2019年9月29日 21:28
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: Confirm:
[email-masked]:XZCxWA_GxE3N:BNyv9ugQg3Q0Q2c4WYU8Ax5x-VLdasxPvVIAbQ

Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: XZCxWA_GxE3N

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from
[email-masked] to [email-masked] with the subject
'Re: [Idr] WG Adoption call - IPR poll'

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to [email-masked], with the same
subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right form.
The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply disregard
this message.  Questions to [email-masked].