Subject: Re: [Idr] draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05.txt - WG Adoption call (10/14 to 10/28/2019)

From: jasonlu(陆素建) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 03:28:28 +0000

Support its adoption.

Regards,
Jason as co-author

From: Idr <[email-masked]> on behalf of Susan Hares <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 3:18 PM
To: 'idr wg' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Idr] draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05.txt - WG Adoption call (10/14 to 10/28/2019)
This begins a 2 week WG adoption call for draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05.txt
(10/14 to 10/28/2019).  You can access the draft at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd/
In your discussion regarding this draft consider if:
1)      Passing extended policy in BGP  is useful,
2)      Passing policy in wide community atom is a technical sound mechanism,
3)      A deployment need exists for this technology.

Susan Hares
Co-chair and shepherd

---

From: wangzitao <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 07:43:03 +0000

Support +1

B.R.
-Michael

发件人: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Dongjie (Jimmy)
发送时间: 2019年10月26日 14:40
收件人: Susan Hares <[email-masked]>; 'idr wg' <[email-masked]>
主题: Re: [Idr] draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05.txt - WG Adoption call (10/14 to 10/28/2019)

Hi,

I’ve read the latest version of this draft and think it is a good starting point for the distribution of routing policies using BGP. Thus I support the adoption of this document.

Best regards,
Jie

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 3:19 AM
To: 'idr wg' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [Idr] draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05.txt - WG Adoption call (10/14 to 10/28/2019)

Susan Hares
Co-chair and shepherd

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:32:15 -0400

Due to the amount of support from individuals and from a set operators
wishing to deploy this technology, the WG has reached consensus to adopt
draft-li-flowspec-rpd-05.txt.  This draft is adopted and should be submitted
as:

draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-rpd-00.txt. 

As a WG chair, I have not heard from some of the operators on any issues
regarding deployment of this draft.  I will be calling for input at IETF 106
from operators at IDR and Grow.   The authors of this draft and the
implementers of this draft should plan attend (locally or remotely the IDR
and grow section). 

Thank you, Sue Hares