Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 10:55:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP YANG Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Susan Hares
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 132
	Date            : 2019-10-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects, such as
   RIB, based on data center, carrier and content provider operational
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 11:00:03 -0700

This version of the draft addresses the following:
Added graceful restart. A feature statement allows a vendor to decide whether they want to support it. 
Added the ability to clear routers. A feature statement allows vendor to decide whether they want to support it. 
Added send-communities as a feature
Added a choice of send in add-paths.
Added supporting for route flap damping.
Added example around VRF
Added example for IPv6
Updated security considerations section with RFC 7454 and RFC 5082.
Added a container for secure BGP sessions.
Added an example for how the module can be augmented and/or deviated.
Closed on the min list of AFI/SAFIs considered core to the model
Updated definition for med type.
Changed community type from an enum to a bits type.
Added Jeff Haas as an author on the draft
Numerous other changes.
Thanks.

> On Oct 4, 2019, at 10:55 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]