Subject: [Idr] IDR Status - delta - 10/23/2019

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 12:10:19 -0400

RFC Editor

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8654/> RFC 8654 - Extended
Message Support (published) 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27 [auth-48] - at last!! 

Sent to IESG for publication 

Status: [3 awaiting Alvaro's Review] 

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-14 - sent to IESG 

Shepherd: John Scudder 

Status: Awaiting Alvaro's review [15 days] 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-08.txt

[Shepherd: Susan Hares]

Status: awaiting Alvaro's review [10 days]

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-05.txt 

[Shepherd: Susan Hares]

                Status: awaiting Alvaro's review [10 days] 

AD's Comments need to be resolved: [3] 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-17 - response to Alvaro Retana 

Co-authors are waiting Susan Hares Review of changes 

Updating flowspec v6 draft  + will last call 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12

Status: Susan Hares Needs to talk to author 

Note: Change of document to PS for applicability work 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflectio
n/> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-19

Status: Susan Hares shepherd review pending 

Note: Change of document to PS for applicability work  

WG LC done - needing adjustments before submission to IESG 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis.04.txt  [Shepherd: Susan Hares] 

        Next Steps:  Nits away from being submitted

a)      Draft -06.txt - with IANA nits fixed.

b)      Implementation Wiki page with OPEN-BSD Column fixed 

Shepherd review: Done - just waiting for the nits. 

.         Draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param [Shepherd: Susan Hares]  

Next Steps:  

a)      Fix implementation report 

b)      Shepherd review

In WG LC: 

.         draft-idr-eag-distribution-09.txt - in IPR call for WG LC. 

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Status: Awaiting completion of IPR call 

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-09

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Status: Awaiting completion of IPR call - awaiting response from 1
contributor Arjun Sreekantiah

Adopted: 

.         draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-01

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment
/> draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-03

In Adoption call: 

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd/>
draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05  (10/14-10/28) 

Status: This draft needs additional support prior to adoption 

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

In Early Allocation: 

.         draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution- approved by Alvaro,  

As far as I can tell - it is still waiting for expert review.  

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-06.txt - solution determined by 

                 Designated Experts and author.   Awaiting draft and review

Please let me know if I have missed anything.   

IETF 106 WG draft deadline is 11/4/2019.    Please try to respond so I can
submit WG drafts to IESG before deadline. 

Cheerily - Sue Hares