Subject: Re: [Idr] IDR Status - delta - 10/14/2019

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:25:11 -0400

Sent to IESG for Publication

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-14 - sent to IESG 

Shepherd: John Scudder 

Past WG LC, awaiting revisions  or response

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-08.txt

    WG LC: [7/25 to 8/8/2019)  Shepherd: Susan Hares   

    Shepherd review: Done 

    What's left: Awaiting -09.txt to resolve references. 

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-05.txt 

    Shepherd review: Done

    Hold: Awaiting John's response to RTG-DIR reviewer

    [Chris Hopps reviewer] 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis.04.txt  [Shepherd: Susan Hares] 

Revision -05.txt and response to  OPS-DIR review 

Shepherd review: In process, awaiting resolution. 

draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-07.txt  [Shepherd: Susan Hares] 

     Awaiting:  Wiki page with details on implementations 

      (Should/may/must)

WG LC: 

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-09 - 

awaiting IPR Statements from all authors except Gunter Van De Velde. 

Adoption status: 

.        draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-segment-01>  -[9/17
to 10/1]  

.         draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-03
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-03>
- [9/17/ to 10/1] 

          Note:  Due to their link to Spring Policy,  these 2 SR policy
drafts 

              were adoption called together. 

        Status:   Response to WG: All positive comments, but not enough
responders. 

         The IDR WG is extended 1 week to 10/14 to 10/21/2019. 

.         draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05.txt.   [10/14 to 10/28/2019]

Early Allocations:  Still pending at IANA  or WG 

.         draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution- approved by Alvaro,  

Still waiting for Designated expert review. 

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-06.txt - solution determined by 

                 Designated Experts and author.   Awaiting draft. 

Please let me know if there are any other adoptions or WG LC that I have
missed. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares