Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:00:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for Tunneled Traffic
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a Border Gateway Protocol Network Layer
   Reachability Information (BGP NLRI) encoding format for flow
   specifications (RFC 5575bis) that can match on a variety of tunneled
   traffic. In addition, flow specification components are specified for
   certain tunneling header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:04:03 -0500

Hi,

Although the file name remains the same, this revision makes this
draft much less NVO3 focused and changes it into a more general
tunneling flowspec draft and proposes using a new SAFI. Comments and
suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 2:01 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr