Subject: Re: [Idr] IDR Status - delta - 11/17/2019 - full status Please let me know if there

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 00:53:56 -0500

Since IDR meeting time is busy, I've provided a complete status report via
email.   Please respond to the WG LC calls while you reviewing IDR meeting. 

Cheerily, Sue Hares 

-----------------------------------

RFC Editor - in extended auth-48 

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8654/> RFC 8654 - Extended
Message Support (published) 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27 [auth-48] -   

At RFC editor - missing reference  

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16  

.         Draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-epe-19.txt 

Sent to IESG for publication 

Status: [3 awaiting Alvaro's Review] 

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-14 - sent to IESG 

Shepherd: John Scudder 

Status: Awaiting Alvaro's review [33 days]

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-08.txt

[Shepherd: Susan Hares]

Status: awaiting Alvaro's review [33 days]

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-05.txt 

[Shepherd: Susan Hares]

                Status: awaiting Alvaro's review [33 days] 

AD's Comments need to be resolved: [3] 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-17 - response to Alvaro Retana 

response sent to Alvaro 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12

Status: Susan Hares Needs to talk to author 

Note: Change of document to PS for applicability work 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflectio
n/> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-19

Status: Susan Hares shepherd review pending 

Note: Change of document to PS for applicability work  

WG LC done - needing adjustments before submission to IESG 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis.04.txt  [Shepherd: Susan Hares] 

        Next Steps:  Nits away from being submitted

        Still waiting for Draft -06.txt - with IANA nits fixed.

.         Draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param [Shepherd: Susan Hares]  

Next Steps:  

a)      Fix implementation report: awaiting authors fix - so shepherd report
can complete 

b)      Shepherd review - hopefully this week if implementation report fix. 

In WG LC: 

.         draft-idr-eag-distribution-09.txt - 

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Status:  [10/30/2019 to 11/13/2019] - extended for 1 week to 11/24. 

                Note: This is the 2nd time this draft has been WG LC with
little or no response. 

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-09

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Status:  in WG last call [11/17/2019 to 12/2/109] 

In Adopted: 

.          <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd/>
draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-05   as draft-ietf-idr-rpd-00.txt 

.         Note:   The draft was note really related to flow specification. 

In Early Allocation: 

.         draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution- approved by Alvaro,  

As far as I can tell - it is still waiting for expert review.  

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-06.txt - solution determined by 

                 Designated Experts and author.    IETF 106 presentation on
the revised. 

Please let me know if I have missed anything.   

If you are planning a WG LC or an adoption call, please let me know via
email. 

Cheerily - Sue Hares