Subject: [Idr] Updates for draft-chen-idr-sr-ingress-protection

From: Huaimo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 02:07:13 +0000

Hi Everyone,

    We added a traffic description sub-TLV for SR path ingress protection in the new version below
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-sr-ingress-protection/

    If you can review this version and give your comments, that would be great.
    Thanks much.

Best Regards,
Huaimo

---

From: Huaimo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 02:12:11 +0000

Hi Everyone,

     The updated draft below addressed the comments from Adoption Call (4/18 to 5/2)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/

    Would you mind review it?
    Thanks much.

Best Regards,
Huaimo

---

From: Huaimo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 02:21:14 +0000

Hi Everyone,

      We updated one of the two new component types, which is Type TBD2 -- Some Bits of SID.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6/

    Would you mind reviewing it and giving your comments and suggestions?
    Thanks much.

Best Regards,
Huaimo