Subject: [Idr] 3/30 status - incremental

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 08:43:31 -0400

Good morning IDR: 

For reading before our meeting.   

I'll be adding WG LC and Adoptions after our meeting today. 

So, if I have missed something - please send me a note. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

================

At RFC editor - missing reference  

*
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16   [270 days]  
*	Draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-epe-19.txt  [315 days] 

Sent to IESG for publication --- Turning on  

1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-14 - sent to IESG 

       Shepherd: John Scudder 

       Status:  2nd revision after AD review 

       [IESG Publication requested: 10/10/2019

       AD evaluation begins: 1/17/2020 - 2/21/2020

      Pending for draft since: [38 days] 2/21/2020   

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-08.txt

     [Shepherd: Susan Hares]

     Status:  3rd round of AD revisions  

     IESG Publication requested:  10/15/2019

     Pending Revised ID:    17 days [3/13/2020] 

     Shepherd's comments updated:  3/3/2020

3) draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-05.txt 

      [Shepherd: Susan Hares]

       Status: Awaiting revised ID  [21 days] 

      [IESG Publication requested: 10/15/2019 

      AD Evaluation begins:  2/11/2020 (1 day) 

      Pending Revised ID:  48 days [2/11/2020] 

4) draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-19.txt - 

    Shepherd: John Scudder 

    Status:  IETF LC 

    IESG Publication request: 7/9/2019 

   2  AD Reviews [8/2-9/10/2019, [1/17-1/23/2020]

----------

WG LC done - needing adjustments before submission to IESG 

1) draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param [Shepherd: Susan Hares]  

Next Steps:

  1) ) Author:  Wiki report on implementations needs 

    details on what is supported by each implementation 

   2) Shepherd write-up:  [ETA 3/31]  

2)  draft-idr-eag-distribution-09.txt - 

      Shepherd: Susan Hares 

      WG LC:  [10/30/2019 to 11/13/2019] - extended for 1 week to 11/24. 

       Status: [on hold awaiting decision from AD and WG chairs] 

     Next Steps: 

       1) Shepherd Write-up  ETA: 3/31

       2) Author: Updated Wiki on  implementations 

3) draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis.05.txt  

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

      Next Steps:  submit -06.txt 

      Waiting Revised ID:  Draft -06.txt - with IANA nits fixed.

      Next Steps:  

1) Authors spin -06.txt by 4/2/2020 or 

  Reassign authors for draft-06.txt (4/2/2020) 

-----------

WG LC Flow Specification Holding: 

1)  draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect-09.txt 

      Shepherd:  Susan Hares

      Status: Support for WG publication, but interoperability issues raised

      Next steps:  Flow Specification NG discussion 

5)  draft-idr-eag-distribution-09.txt - 

      Shepherd: Susan Hares 

      WG LC:  [10/30/2019 to 11/13/2019] - extended for 1 week to 11/24. 

       Status: [on hold awaiting decision from AD and WG chairs] 

       ETA: 3/8/2020 

WG LC 

---------

1) Draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-10.txt 

     WG LC:  3/3/ to 3/17/2020 

      Shepherd [John Scudder] 

      Comment:  v6 additions to RFC5575bis 

         Needed for v4 publication at IESG  

WG Adoption 

----------------

   1) Draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec

       WG adoption:  3/30-4/13

        Shepherd: Susan Hares 

        Comment: See IETF 105 presentations + email 

2) draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-transport-mode

     WG Adoption: 3/30 - 4/13

      Shepherd: Susan Hares 

     Comment: See IETF 105 presentation + email 

3) draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu-03.txt 

    WG adoption: 3/30 - 4/13 

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

WG Adoption/ Interest Calls:  for Flow Specification information 

===============

Since the flow specification will require a IETF 107 WG discussion, 

These WG adoption calls are interest calls.   

We hope to provide the 

1)  draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-02.txt 

   Status: On Hold due to Flow Specification Discussion

   IPR status: All holds cleared 

    Next Step:  3/30 + 4/8 IDR meetings 

2)        draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-06.txt - 

        Status: On Hold due to Flow Specification Discussion  

         Next Steps:  3/30 and + 4/8 meetings 

         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-13.txt 

WG Adoption requested (on  hold) 

--------------------------------------------

Draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-04.txt

IPR Call:  completed 

Hold: WG adoption on hold due to on list discuss 

Shepherd: Susan Hares; 

Next Step: 

   1)Shepherd:  Chairs needs to resolve

AD's Comments requiring in depth work to solve: 

----------------------------------

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12

       Status:  AD discussion requires rework of draft.   

2)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflectio
n/> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-20

    Status: Awaiting a rework of draft.