Subject: Re: [Idr] IPR Call for draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6

From: Yanhe Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:53:00 -0400

I’m not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Thanks,

Yanhe

________________________________________
From: Idr <[email-masked]> on behalf of Christoph Loibl <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 1:21 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: idr@ietf. org
Subject: Re: [Idr] IPR Call for draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6

I am not aware of any IPR related to the draft.

Cheers

Christoph

--
Christoph Loibl
[email-masked] | CL8-RIPE | PGP-Key-ID: 0x4B2C0055 |
https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nextlayer.at&amp;data=02%7C01%7Chuaimo.chen%40futurewei.com%7C1c39043bbf334c3a38ea08d7bf9fc2d0%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C0%7C637188565217123502&amp;sdata=6%2B2bulNCmcKC3porrtHt%2FNuZjIaaQLvEZhZeACmIC5Y%3D&amp;reserved=0

> On 24.02.2020, at 14:43, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Greetings:
>
> This begins a IPR call for /raft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-02.txt.  The
adoption call will begin after all authors have responded to this email
with an IPR statement.  For the authors who have responded before, you will
need to respond to this email message as well.
>
> A bit thanks to the authors who have waited patiently for the IDR chairs.
>
> For the WG general discussion on IDR flow specification,  this call is to
inquiry if this draft’s approach is useful.   As has been discussed on the
list, the IETF 107 IDR working group meeting will need to decide if all
additions to flow specification should go into  a version 2 specification.
>
> In order to have a fruitful discussion regarding the amount of additions
for flow specification, we will be calling for the WG to discuss any
potential Flow specification drafts.
>
> Cheers, Sue
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
>
https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fidr&amp;data=02%7C01%7Chuaimo.chen%40futurewei.com%7C1c39043bbf334c3a38ea08d7bf9fc2d0%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C0%7C637188565217123502&amp;sdata=bZZKnurOYhW89DNAYGq9rgaU2wgdWt6fjQf67z7NTrY%3D&amp;reserved=0

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fidr&amp;data=02%7C01%7Chuaimo.chen%40futurewei.com%7C1c39043bbf334c3a38ea08d7bf9fc2d0%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C0%7C637188565217123502&amp;sdata=bZZKnurOYhW89DNAYGq9rgaU2wgdWt6fjQf67z7NTrY%3D&amp;reserved=0