Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Dissemination of L2 Flow Specification Rules
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          James Uttaro
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-14.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-04-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Flow
   Specification (flowspec) extension to disseminate Ethernet Layer 2
   (L2) and Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (L2VPN) traffic filtering
   rules either by themselves or in conjunction with L3 flowspecs.
   AFI/SAFI 6/133 and 25/134 are used for these purposes.  New component
   types and an extended community also are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 13:15:26 -0400

The is a minor revision for clarification and editorial improvement as
mentioned in my presentation to the IDR WG on April 8th. The authors
believe this document is ready for WG Last Call.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 12:03 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr