Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 19:37:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extension for Inter-AS Topology Retrieval
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-04-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the process to build Border Gateway Protocol-
   Link State (BGP-LS) key parameters in inter-domain scenario, defines
   one new BGP-LS Network Layer Reachability Information (NLRI) type
   (Stub Link NLRI) and some new inter Autonomous (inter-AS) Traffic
   Engineering (TE) related Type-Length-Values (TLVs) for BGP-LS to let
   Software Definition Network (SDN) controller retrieve the network
   topology automatically under various inter-AS environments.

   Such extension and process can enable the network operator to collect
   the interconnect information between different domains and then
   calculate the overall network topology automatically based on the
   information provided by BGP-LS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/