Subject: [Idr] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-22: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 05:50:20 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-22: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this approachable update.  One item of feedback:

Appendix A.  This python code is referenced in Section 5.1.  Is it intended to
be normative?  If not, then please say so.  If it is, I’d recommend include the
full snippet of flowspec-cmp code in the document in addition to making the
github reference.  Likewise, please provide a reference for Python 3.

---

From: Christoph Loibl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 20:50:56 +0200

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your review. I will deal with the feedback and will send an update soon.

Cheers Christoph

-- 
Christoph Loibl
[email-masked] | CL8-RIPE | PGP-Key-ID: 0x4B2C0055 | http://www.nextlayer.at

> On 21.04.2020, at 14:50, Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>