Subject: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-11 - has past WG LC

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:31:59 -0400

Greetings: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-11.txt has past WG last call. 

The shepherd would appreciate the co-authors providing implementation
reports on the IDR wiki at:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid%20implem
entations

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

Co-chair and shepherd

---

From: "David Smith (djsmith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 18:34:11 +0000

Okay, thanks. We’ll work on this asap. /dave

From: Idr <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, April 24, 2020 at 10:33 AM
To: "idr@ietf. List" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-11 - has past WG LC

Greetings:

The shepherd would appreciate the co-authors providing implementation reports on the IDR wiki at:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid%20implementations

Cheerily, Susan Hares
Co-chair and shepherd

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 23:10:04 -0400

Sue,

> https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid%20implem

Once the wiki is populated, Juniper will provide an implementation report.
We are conformant to the draft.

-- Jeff