Subject: [Idr] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-20

From: Yoav Nir via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 04:41:47 -0700

Reviewer: Yoav Nir
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors. 
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

This one is ready, and the Security Considerations section is remarkably
well-written.

---

From: Christoph Loibl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 09:44:21 +0200

Hi Yoav,

Thank you for your review.

Cheers
Christoph
-- 
Christoph Loibl
[email-masked] | CL8-RIPE | PGP-Key-ID: 0x4B2C0055 | http://www.nextlayer.at

> On 09.04.2020, at 13:41, Yoav Nir via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Reviewer: Yoav Nir
> Review result: Ready
>