Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 03:23:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing Path MTU in BGP
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          YongQing Zhu
                          Ahmed El Sawaf
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-04-28

Abstract:
   Segment Routing is a source routing paradigm that explicitly
   indicates the forwarding path for packets at the ingress node.  An SR
   policy is a set of candidate SR paths consisting of one or more
   segment lists with necessary path attributes.  However, the path
   maximum transmission unit (MTU) information for SR path is not
   available in the SR policy since the SR does not require signaling.
   This document defines extensions to BGP to distribute path MTU
   information within SR policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/