Subject: [Idr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-00.txt

From: Melchior Aelmans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 18:38:23 +0200

Hi IDR,

After feedback in GROW, both on the list and during the last IETF meetings,
a few things happened;
- John and Susan suggested to submit the draft in IDR instead of GROW
so here it is.
- We decided to split inbound and outbound, hereby you find inbound. We
will submit 'outbound' later as well.
- We've received very constructive feedback from Susan which should be
incorporated now.

Looking forward to your comments and feedback.

Thanks!
Melchior

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 6:30 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-00.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : BGP Maximum Prefix Limits Inbound
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Melchior Aelmans
                          Massimiliano Stucchi
        Filename        : draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2020-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to limit the negative impact of
   route leaks [RFC7908] and/or resource exhaustion in BGP [RFC4271]
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt