Subject: [Idr] IDR interim - 4/8/2020 - at 13:00-15:00 UTC - update

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 18:23:49 -0400

Greetings IDR: 

I did not correctly provide Randy's title.    The correct title is: 

3) Weaponizing BGP using Communities
presenter: Randy Bush 
paper:  <https://archive.psg.com/181101.imc-communities.pdf>
https://archive.psg.com/181101.imc-communities.pdf
Time period:15  minutes 

Just in case you missed the link to the web-ex info and agenda link is
below:

Or you can just go to the "upcoming" meetings to the IDR meeting for
4/8/2020 at 13:00-15:00. 

Sue 

-----------------------------------------

WebEx:
https://ietf.webex.com/webappng/sites/ietf/meeting/download/5FF4D33B273CA952
E0536284FC0AC72E

Etherpad for note-taking:
https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/notes-ietf-interim-2020-idr-02?useMonospace
Font=true

Etherpad for virtual blue
sheet:https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/notes-ietf-107-idr-2-bluesheet

jabber:  [email-masked]

Agenda:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-idr-02-idr-01/

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 16:09:34 -0700

> I did not correctly provide Randy's title.

if warren is 'Ace,' i guess i am 'Deuce.'

randy