Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 07:16:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Extensions for Seamless BFD
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-05-06

Abstract:
   Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) defines a
   simplified mechanism to use Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
   with large portions of negotiation aspects eliminated, thus providing
   benefits such as quick provisioning as well as improved control and
   flexibility to network nodes initiating the path monitoring.  The
   link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF) have been extended to
   advertise the Seamless BFD (S-BFD) Discriminators.

   This draft defines extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family to
   carry the S-BFD Discriminators information via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/