Subject: [Idr] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 20:32:34 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Other comments have already said that the document should discuss the
implementation survey that was apparently done.  I agree with that.  Otherwise,
just one minor editorial nit:

— Abstract —
The word “respectively” doesn’t belong here, because there isn’t a prior list
to relate the designations to (contrast this with the last sentence in the
Introduction, where it is used correctly).  Just remove the word.