Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:20:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP YANG Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Susan Hares
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-09.txt
	Pages           : 134
	Date            : 2020-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects, such as
   RIB, based on data center, carrier and content provider operational
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:39:54 -0700

This version of the draft is an attempt to get the draft ready for publication. Most of the changes are clarifications, and clean up. One change that has been made is to move some of the groupings in the RIB portion of the module. The changes themselves do not affect the structure of the model. However, the changes that have been made are to accommodate a soon to follow companion draft that makes it easy to support some of the show commands commonly used by operators.

We believe that with these changes the draft is ready for LC.

> On Jun 28, 2020, at 3:20 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr