Subject: [Idr] FW: incremental status - 6/24/2020

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 21:54:32 -0400

Please let me know if I missed any WG adoption, WG LC, or allocation
request. 

---------

Approved for RFC: 

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-18

2) draft-ietf-rfc5575bis-25

3) draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-09.txt 

--------------

AD review – authors need to respond 

1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-15.txt –

         Status: authors working on AD’s comments  

           John Scudder à author (due to editing process) 

           Sue Hares à shepherd 

2) draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-06.txt

     Status: Waiting for AD review 

------

Almost ready for IESG publication: 

1) draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-11.txt 

    Shepherd: Jie Dong

    Status: Only waiting for editorial nits resolution in -12. 

2) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-oid-11.txt 

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

   Status: Only waiting for editorial nits resolution

===============

Next in the Shepherd’s queue: 

1)  draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-txt-01 

    ETA:  6/30/2020

2) draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-12  

[2 cisco implementations] 

   ETA: 6/30/2020 

3) draft-ietf-ext-opt-param implementations 

    ETA: 7/1/2020 

    I need implementation people to contact me off list. 

    The implementation report needs to additional input. 

WG LCs: 

--------------

1) draft-ietf-idr-open-policy-11.txt 

    Status: 2 implementations

     WG LC call extended:  6/4 to 6/30: 

     Why:  original last call for -10.txt, Giving people time to review -11 

     Next Steps:  Summary of Discussion + Shepherd report sent to list 

2) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn

    Status: No implementations 

     WG LC: 6/24 to 7/8 

     Question: Should this functionality be in RFC5575bis 

     Or a flow specification v2. 

3) draft-ietf-idr-rpd-05.txt 

     Status: 2 implementation 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-rpd%20implementations

     IPR call: 6/24 to  7/1

     WG LC: 7/1 to 7/15

-----------

WG Adoption completed 

    1) draft-li-idr-sr-policy-path-mtu – was adopted 

    2) draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec – not adopted 

         draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-transport-mode – not adopted

      Note: IP-Sec tunnel type is not supported by

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-15.txt. 

                 The support of IP-SEC tunnels is a continuing issue for
IDR. 

WG Adoption calls: 

draft-cl-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-udpate-00.txt (6/24 to 7/8) 

Upcoming WG LC in July 

1) Wide communities

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo 

3) draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-02.txt

4) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-02.txt

5) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-02.txt 

Early Allocation Requests – none in process.