Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 22:56:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for IPv6
        Authors         : Christoph Loibl
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-13.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-07-30

Abstract:
   Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules I-D.ietf-idr-rfc5575bis
   provides a protocol extension for propagation of traffic flow
   information for the purpose of rate limiting or filtering.  I-D.ietf-
   idr-rfc5575bis specifies those extensions for IPv4 protocol data
   packets only.

   This specification extends I-D.ietf-idr-rfc5575bis and defines
   changes to the original document in order to make it also usable and
   applicable to IPv6 data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/