Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 05:35:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Extended Community Registries Update
        Author          : Christoph Loibl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-30

Abstract:
   This document updates several BGP Extended Community registries in
   order to replace the "Experimental Use" registration procedure in
   some entries, since their use is clearly not experimental and thus
   misleading.

   This document updates RFC7153.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/