Subject: [Idr] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-19: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 22:15:26 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-19: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ discuss ]]

[ general ]

* I agree with existing discuss points raised.

[[ comments ]]

[ section 3.8,{1,2} ]

* Per RFC 5952 section 4.3, s/upper hex/lower hex/g for IPv6 address strings.

[[ nits ]]

[ appendix A ]

* s/non of/none of/, I think

---

From: Christoph Loibl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 10:19:09 +0100

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your review. I edited the document accordingly. However, it will take some more time until we can publish a new revision because we collect all the changes.

Cheers Christoph.

-- 
Christoph Loibl
[email-masked] | CL8-RIPE | PGP-Key-ID: 0x4B2C0055 | http://www.nextlayer.at

> On 05.11.2020, at 07:15, Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr