Subject: [Idr] WG Status as of 11/12/2020

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 17:46:11 -0500

Greetings: 

The status is below.  I will be sending another status on Sunday after I
complete more shepherd reports.  Please send me a note if you are going to
request WG adoption at IETF 109 or WG LC. 

If I have missed any early allocation request, WG LC request, or WG adoption
request - please let me know. 

Cheerily, Sue 

-------

RFC editor queue

1) draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-25 - 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-19  

3) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16 

Past IETF LC 

1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-20

    Status: Awaiting AD go ahead

    Next step:  IESG Review 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

2)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis/>
draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-08

    Status: Post IESG review, Awaiting AD follow-up

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/>
draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-19

    Status: Post IESG review, New Draft needed

    Shepherd: John Scudder

IESG Publication request done

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-01

    Status: AD's queue, 11 days 

   Shepherd:  Jie Dong 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-21

  Status: AD's queue, 0 days (entered today) 

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param/>
draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-09

   Status: AD queue, 0 days (entered today)

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

IESG Shepherd Report 

  1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/>
draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-12

     Status: Shepherd report submitted, Revised ID needed

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

     Note: minor fixes, will aim to publish on Monday am

2)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-13

    Status: Shepherd's in progress, ETA 11/15/2020

    Note: Editorial changes on security section and Enforcement/error
handling pending 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  3) draft-ietf-rs-bfd-09.txt

     Status report: Shepherd Verifying implementations 

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Past WG LC awaiting implementations  

1) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn

    WG LC: 6/24 to 7/8/2020 

WG LC:  11/1 to 11/16

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-04

2)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-03

3)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-03

4)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-04

  Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  Status:  Initial Shepherd Report, ETA 11/15/2020 

  Next steps:  All author groups should recheck 

              Implementation reports as WG LC appears to 

              have consensus.  

   Note: Additional reviewers with BGP-LS experience 

            are needed to review the documents.   

WG adoption: (11/1 to 11/16) 

1.  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-idr-bgp-ls-path-mtu/>
draft-zhu-idr-bgp-ls-path-mtu-04

   (will be renamed draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-link-mtu-00.txt) 

   Status:  IDR will adopt if WG adoption successful, but 

                If LSR adopts may transfer to LSR 

               For single draft in LSR for IGP and BGP.

    Next step:  11/15 announcement of adoption status 

2.  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit/>
draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit-04

    Shepherd: Susan Hares

   Status:  Adoption in process, some support

    Next step:  11/15 announcement of adoption status 

Early Allocation Requests: 

1) outstanding from BESS WG