Subject: [Idr] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-13

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:17:47 -0800

Reviewer: Ben Niven-Jenkins
Review result: Has Issues

 Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-13.txt
Reviewer: Ben Niven-Jenkins
Review Date: 24 November 2020
Intended Status: Proposed Standard

Summary: I have some minor concerns about this document that I think should be
resolved before publication.

Comments: The document is of high quality and easy to read.

Major Issues: No major issues found.

Minor Issues:
1) Section 2, 2nd bullet point states “the TLV must be considered malformed.” I
think the must in this instance is really an RFC2119 MUST, please correct this.

2) Section 2, last paragraph states “The existing AG TLV 108 and the EAG TLV
defined in this document MAY be advertised together.” However the existing AG
TLV is 1088 not 108, please correct this.

Nits:
1) Section 2, 2nd bullet point: s/The length value must MUST be multiple of
4./The length value MUST be a multiple of 4./

2) Section 2, 3rd bullet point: s/that are enable/that are enabled/

Thanks
Ben