Subject: [Idr] draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05 (WG adoption - 2nd round [1/7 to 1/21]

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 10:37:54 -0500

This begins an extension of the WG adoption for

 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric/>
draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05

(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric/) 

During the November IETF, we had started a WG Adoption call. 

However, we lack sufficient response to adopt this draft. 

This WG adoption call extends that original call  

Besides the co-authors, I have positive responses from: 

Jeff Tantsura [approve]

Gyan Mishra [approve]

Acee Lindem [approve]

Satya Mohanty [approve]

Richard Vallee [approve] 

Swadesh Agrawal [approve]

Please send comments to the list for support or "no support" for this
document. 

Cheers, Susan Hares