Subject: [Idr] Full Status (post IETF 109)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 11:08:42 -0500

Greetings: 

The full status as of 1/7/2021. 

Please let me know if I have missed any adoption calls or WG LCs. 

Sue 

-------

New RFCs: RFC8699, RFC8810, RFC8814, RFC8955, and RFC8956. 

RFC editor's queue: 

1) draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-08 (auth-48) 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-19  (MISREF)  

3) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16 (MISREF) 

Past IETF LC 

1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps/>
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-20

    Status: Awaiting revision to resolve IESG DISCUSSes

    Next step:  Revision

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

IESG Publication request done

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-12

     Status: AD's queue (183 days)

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03 

   Status: AD's Review done, WG Review call (1/7 - 1/15)   

   Shepherd:  Jie Dong 

3) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-optimal-route-reflection-21

  Status: in AD's queue (56 days), early reviews done

  Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param/>
draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-09

   Status: AD queue (56 days), early reviews done

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

 4)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/>
draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-12

     Status: IESG publication requested, AD's queue (49 days)

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

1)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-13

    Status: Shepherd's in progress, 

    ETA for shepherd:  1/8/2020

    Note: Editorial changes on security section 

        and Enforcement/error handling pending 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  2) draft-ietf-rs-bfd-09.txt

     Status report: Shepherd Verifying implementations 

     ETA: 1/8/2020 

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3) BGP-LS group (will be forwarded as group) 

  a) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-04

  b)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-03

  c)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-03

d)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-04

  Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  Status:  Initial Shepherd Report

  ETA:  1/8/2020 

  Next steps: Shepherd report

Past WG LC awaiting implementations  

1) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn

    WG LC: 6/24 to 7/8/2020 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

WG Adopted: 

1. draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-path-mtu

2. draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-ifit-04.txt 

Adoption request pending: 

1)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric/>
draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05

    Dates: 1st: 11/16-11/30/2020 

               2nd: (1/7- 1/14/2021) 

    Status: 2nd adoption call 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares

2) draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-05.txt

   Dates: IPR call (1/7 - 1/14)  

   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-05.

WG LC:  

1) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-11.txt 

   Date: IPR call (1/7 - 1/14) 

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Early Allocations requested: 

1)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-classful-transport-pl
anes

Status: in process,   

Shepherd:  TBD, assigning 

2) Request from Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang [email-masked] 

Status: tentatively approved 

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Follow-up:  On expectations for draft