Subject: [Idr] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-04

From: Andy Smith via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:06:31 -0800

Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review result: Ready

Hello

I have been selected to do a routing directorate “early” review of this draft.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-04

The routing directorate will, on request from the working group chair, perform
an “early” review of a draft before it is submitted for publication to the
IESG. The early review can be performed at any time during the draft’s lifetime
as a working group document. The purpose of the early review depends on the
stage that the document has reached.

As this document has recently been adopted by the working group, my focus for
the review is on providing a new perspective on the work, with the intention of
catching any issues early on in the document's life cycle.

For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Document: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-04.txt
Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review Date: 18 Feb 2021
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:

No issues found. This documents is ready to proceed to the IESG.

Comments:

The document is well written, easy to follow, and solves a practical problem.  
 I see no problems with it.