Subject: [Idr] status as of 2/4

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 11:11:27 -0500

Greetings this is a complete status. 

Weekly updates with deltas will begin again on 2/8/2021. 

Please let me know if I missed anything. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

--------

RFC editor's queue: 

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-19  (MISREF)  [626 days] 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16 (MISREF)  [581 days] 

4) draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-20.txt [20 days] 

AD's queue: 

1) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03.txt

    Status: WG review ok, -03.txt in AD's queue [20 (49) days] 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

2) optimal route reflection-22.txt [84 days] 

     Status: All Early Reviews positive, AD's Q, awaiting review  

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

3)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param/>
draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-09 [84 days]

   Status: All early review say "ready", AD's Q, awaiting review

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

4)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-15 [19 days] 

    Status: AD's Queue 

    Early Reviews: OPS-DIR, RTG-DIR due (2/1),  Secdir: Ok   

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

AD's queue need revision from authors:

1)   <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/>
draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-12

     Status: AD's queue (84 days), requested SEC-DIR, OPS-DIR again 

     Issue: Author's Need to respond to RTG-DIR early review

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

2) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-12

     Status: Time waiting for revision [8 days] 

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

 Past WG LC in Shepherd's queue

  1) draft-ietf-rs-bfd-09.txt

     Status report: Shepherd Verifying implementations 

     ETA: 1/8/2020 

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  2) BGP-LS group (will be forwarded as group) 

  a) draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-04  [second SR review received] 

  b)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-03

  c)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-03

 d)  <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-04

  Shepherd: Susan Hares 

  Status:  Initial Shepherd Report

  ETA:  2/5/2020 - Administrative reviews done 

  Next steps:  Will publish as get secondary reviews from 

                        BGP-LS code writers or deployers. 

Past WG LC awaiting implementations  

1) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn

    WG LC: 6/24 to 7/8/2020 

    Shepherd: Susan Hares 

 2) draft-ietf-rs-bfd-09.txt

     Status report: Shepherd Verifying implementations 

     ETA: 1/8/2020 

     Shepherd: Susan Hares 

WG LC - 

1) draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nv03-11.txt 

   Date: [2/4/2021 -2/18/2021] 

   Note: Modified WG LC (no implementations)   

   Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Adopted: 

1)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric/>
draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-05

   Please submit at draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-01.txt

Adoption Call: 

1) draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-05.txt

   Dates: WG Adoption [2/4/2021 -2/18/2021]

   Status: all IPR statements received 

   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-05.

2) draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01.txt 

    IPR call:  2/4/2021 to 2/11/2021 

Early Allocations (in progress) 

1)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-classful-transport-pl
anes

Status: in process,   

Shepherd:  TBD, assigning 

2) Request from Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang [email-masked] 

Status: tentatively approved 

Shepherd: Susan Hares 

Follow-up:  On expectations for draft  

Design teams: 

    Bgp-autoconf - preparing for IETF 110 discussion with IDR