Subject: [Idr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16.txt> (Distribution of Traffic Engineering Extended Administrative Groups using BGP-LS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 08:27:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document: - 'Distribution of Traffic Engineering
Extended Administrative Groups
   using BGP-LS'
  <draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-05-03. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Administrative groups are link attributes advertised used for traffic
   engineering.  This document defines an extension to BGP-LS for
   advertisement of extended administrative groups (EAGs).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.