Subject: [Idr] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 08:24:52 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a quick read, thanks.

Comments:

  * Section 3 :

        A warning MAY be logged.

     This is ambiguous to me, if this is not considered as Error then why there
     will be a warning. And it is also not clear what will be the warning about.

---

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:59:45 +0000

Hi Zaheduzzaman,

Thanks for your comment.

> On Apr 21, 2021, at 11:24 AM, Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
...

Fair point. I’ve removed that rather useless sentence.

—John

---

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:18:51 +0000

Thanks for taking care of my comment.

BR
Zaheed

On 2021-04-22, 00:00, "John Scudder" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi Zaheduzzaman,

    Thanks for your comment.

    ...

    —John