Subject: [Idr] John Scudder's Yes on draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16: (with COMMENT)

From: John Scudder via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 18:48:31 -0700

John Scudder has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the clear and short document! Below are a couple minor editorial comments.

1. Abstract

   Administrative groups are link attributes advertised used for traffic

Advertised, or used, pick one. (Probably keep used and delete advertised.)

2. Section 2

   This document defines an extension that enable BGP-LS speakers to

s/enable/enables/

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 22:15:32 -0500

John,

Thanks for your review, fixed.

Cheers,
Jeff