Subject: [Idr] 2 Week WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-13.txt

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 13:26:44 -0400

This begins a 2 week WG LC for the
draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-13.txt. 

(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy/)

This draft has an IPR statement (see https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2984/)
so the IDR working group members should consider this in their review. 

This draft has 3 reported implementations (Cisco IOS-XR, Arista EOS, and
Juniper).  You can see the information reported at: 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy
%20implementations%20

The draft describes a new BGP SAFI with a new NLRI for advertising a
candidate path of a Segment Routing Policy. 

In your comments consider if this draft is:  

a) ready for publication, 

b) benefits deployments of segment routing, 

c) uses the new sub-TLVs for tunnel encapsulation attribute in appropriate
ways, 

d) adequately describes the new technology. 

Thank you, Susan Hares