Subject: [Idr] Status update for IDR

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 09:32:48 -0400

Please let me know if I missed anything. 

Sue

----------

Full status at: 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/idr-draft-status

NG-IDR interims:  10-12:00 ET, 16-18 CET,  22-24 Beijing 

6/7/2021:  Flow specification v1 or Flow Specification v2 

6/21/2021:  BGP Auto-Configuration Requirements

At RFC editor: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03 (Auth-48) 

draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-09

IESG approved: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-15

draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-15

at IESG (Post IETF LC) 

draft-ietf-optimal-route reflection-22

At AD review: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-15

draft-ietf-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-05

draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-06 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-06 

WG LC approved: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-01.txt 

WG adoption calls (in April) 

draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01.txt [not approved] 

WG LC pending 

1) draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy (holding on spring) 

2) draft-ietf-idr-RFC7752bis (on hold pending discussion) 

3) draft-ietf-idr-rpd-10.txt 

[These WG Adoption calls will have IPR calls] 

WG adoption calls requested (6/7/2021] 

1. draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery 

2. draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-05.txt 

3. draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities    

4. draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-06.txt 

[These WG Adoption calls will have shepherd reviews this week and IPR calls.

Adoption calls will start after shepherd review + IPR calls are complete] 

Shepherd reviews will include discussion of: 

1. List discussion on draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6 on encoding 

[Huaimo Chen, Robin Lee and Joel Halpern - required participants] 

2. draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities - awaiting list discussion on two
points:  

a) Why BGP - instead of BGP-LS or netconf/yang? 

b) How is scoped limited on Extended Communities 

3. RFC7752bis - should we expand the scope or send to WG LC? 

Please send the [email-masked] any comments on these topics prior to 6/11.