Subject: [Idr] Flowspec v2 IDR interim - June 7, 2021

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 12:36:31 -0400

Working Group,

This is a reminder that we'll be having an interim to discuss Flowspec this
coming Monday, June 7 at 10:00 ET.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-idr-01/session/idr

The intention is to present a short set of chairs' slides to discuss where
we're currently at.  The remainder of the session is to have targeted
discussions about how to deal with the issues those slides will summarize.

A copy of the agenda is below.

The chairs' slides are uploaded at the URL above.

If you'd like to contribute some slides for driving your own discussion
points, please submit them to [email-masked].

-----

Agenda

The current state of things:
•Motivations for Flowspec v2
•Incremental deployment of new Flowspec features
•Interactions with Flowspec v1

Discussion:
•How do we deal with the incremental deployment issues?
•Once we understand incremental deployment, what do we do about the
protocol?

-- Jeff (for the IDR chairs)