Subject: [Idr] FW: Status update for IDR - 6/21/2021

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 09:50:48 -0400

Please let me know if I missed anything. 

Sue

----------

Full status at: 

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/idr-draft-status

NG-IDR interims:  10-12:00 ET, 16-18 CET,  22-24 Beijing 

6/7/2021:  Flow specification v1 or Flow Specification v2 

Decision: DDoS use case extension only for v1, Flow-Spec v2 for all other
use cases.  Chairs will take feedback until 6/25 

On 6/25:  Reclassification of IDR drafts and proposals

6/21/2021:  BGP Auto-Configuration Requirements 

  10-12 EDT/22-24 Beijing/4-6 CET/7-9 PDT 

Published: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03 (RFC9029)  

At RFC editor (delta) 

draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-param-09

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-15 (holding on AD's final approval) 

draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-15

draft-ietf-optimal-route reflection-22

At AD review: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy-15 - waiting revision 

draft-ietf-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-05 - in AD queue

draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-06  - in AD queue

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-06 - in AD queue 

Awaiting LSR finishing 

 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-07.txt 

WG LC approved: 

draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-01.txt  - awaiting shepherd 

WG LC pending 

1) draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy - Shepherd Susan Hares 

(in IPR call, Need implementation status updated)  

2) draft-ietf-idr-RFC7752bis (IPR call stared ) - Shepherd: All IDR chairs 

(in IPR call, Need implementation status updated)  

3) draft-ietf-idr-rpd-10.txt - Shepherd Keyur Patel 

[in IPR call, Need implementation status updated) 

WG adoption calls requested (6/7/2021] - In IPR call 

1. draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery - in IPR call

[Shepherd: Keyur Patel] 

2. draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-05.txt - in IPR call

[Shepherd: Jeff Haas] 

3. draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities - in IPR call 

   [Sheperd: Susan Hares for  all idr chairs] 

4. draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-06.txt - in IPR call

[ need to schedule chair/shepherd input meeting]

5. draft-dawra-idr-bgp-ls-sr-service-segments - in IPR call 

6. draft-dunbar-idr-5G-edge-compute-app-meta-data - on hold until IETF111 

Shepherd reviews will include discussion of: 

1. List discussion on draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6 on encoding 

[Huaimo Chen, Robin Lee and Joel Halpern - required participants] 

2. draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities - awaiting list discussion on two
points:  

a) Why BGP - instead of BGP-LS or netconf/yang? 

b) How is scoped limited on Extended Communities 

Please send the [email-masked] any comments on these topics./