Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-heitz-idr-wklc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 06:23:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Well Known Large Community
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
                          Brian Dickson
                          John Heasly
	Filename        : draft-heitz-idr-wklc-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-09-08

Abstract:
   A range of BGP Autonomous System Numbers is reserved to create a set
   of BGP Well Known Large Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitz-idr-wklc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heitz-idr-wklc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-heitz-idr-wklc-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/