Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:53:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Route Distinguisher Outbound Route Filter (RD-ORF) for BGP-4
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Haibo Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-09-29

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new Outbound Route Filter (ORF) type, called the
   Route Distinguisher ORF (RD-ORF).  The described RD-ORF mechanism is
   applicable when the VPN routes from different VRFs are exchanged via
   one shared BGP session(e.g. routers in a single-domain connect via
   Route Reflector).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/