Subject: [Idr] Flow Specification Interim and drafts

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:47:52 -0400

Greetings: 

Next Monday we will have an interim on Flow Specification v2 from 10-12:30pm
EDT. 

The next two emails will provide pdfs with the following:

1) preliminary copy of the draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2-03.txt (in pdf form
only)

2) presentation for draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2-03.txt  (in pdf form only) 

draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2-03.txt will be published later today. 

The agenda has the following two presentations: 

1) draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2-03.txt [Susan Hares - presenter] 

2) draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6   [Huaimo Chen -presenter] 

There is enough support for draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6 to adopt this draft.

The IDR chairs wanted to receive feedback on both drafts before completing
the adoption cycle. 

If anyone else would like to present their flow specification draft for v2,
please let me know. 

Cheers, Sue