Subject: [Idr] BGP Autoconfiguration interim on 10/18/2021

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 11:31:34 -0400

Acee and BGP auto-configuration authors:

10/18 IDR interim is for Auto-configuration + new drafts

The Auto-configuration drafts can include:

1) proposals for protocols for BGP Auto-configuration in the data center

2) proposals for BGP Auto-configuration requirements outside the data center

3) proposals for BGP auto-configuration outside the data center.

Please send a request for a presentation slot by 10/15 and the presentation
by 10/17.

Cheers,

Sue

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:29:05 -0400

Working Group,

A reminder that we're having an IDR interim meeting this coming Monday,
October 18.  The interim will cover BGP auto-configuration drafts.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-idr-07/session/idr

The agenda will be updated and posted here as we get closer to the interim
date:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2021-idr-07-idr-01/

We will also potentially have time for additional IDR draft presentations.  

Please submit your presentation name and slides to [email-masked]

Thanks!

-- Jeff (for the Chairs)

> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 11:53:47 -0400

Working Group,

We currently have 3 presentations: 

1) Robert Raszuk
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-discovery-07

2) L3DL - 
 draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-08 (Randy Bush) 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-08

3)  bgp-autodiscovery 
draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-00 (J.M. Jeganathan and V.S. Avula) 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-00

New Drafts: [last 30 minutes]

* VPN Prefix ORF (Aijun Wang)
 draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-00.txt  [will be posted today by the IETF
secretariat]

previous drafts: 
draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-08
draft-wang-idr-vpn-routes-control-analysis-04

 We will also potentially have time for 2 additional IDR draft presentations
on BGP auto-configuration. 

Thanks!

-- Sue (for the IDR chairs)

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 14:17:00 -0700

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-08

and

    draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-signing-03.txt
    draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-02.txt

you don't get to bgp until the end :)

randy