Subject: [Idr] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-03

From: Stig Venaas via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 17:24:55 -0700

Reviewer: Stig Venaas
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Summary:
No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:
The draft is easy to read and no nits or issues found.

Major issues:
No major issues found.

Minor issues:
No minor issues found.