Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 16:41:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Dissemination of L2 Flow Specification Rules
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-18.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Flow
   Specification (flowspec) extension to disseminate Ethernet Layer 2
   (L2) and Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (L2VPN) traffic filtering
   rules either by themselves or in conjunction with L3 flowspecs.
   AFI/SAFI 6/133 and 25/134 are used for these purposes.  New component
   types and two extended communities are also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/