Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 03:18:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Extended Community Registries Update
        Author          : Christoph Loibl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-11-23

Abstract:
   This document updates several BGP Extended Community registries in
   order to replace the "Experimental Use" registration procedure in
   some entries, since their use is clearly not experimental and thus
   misleading.

   This document updates RFC7153 and RFC8955.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/