Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:51:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link State Extensions for SRv6
        Authors         : Gaurav Dawra
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Mach Chen
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-11-10

Abstract:
   Segment Routing over IPv6 (SRv6) allows for a flexible definition of
   end-to-end paths within various topologies by encoding paths as
   sequences of topological or functional sub-paths, called "segments".
   These segments are advertised by various protocols such as BGP, IS-IS
   and OSPFv3.

   This document defines extensions to BGP Link-state (BGP-LS) to
   advertise SRv6 segments along with their behaviors and other
   attributes via BGP.  The BGP-LS address-family solution for SRv6
   described in this document is similar to BGP-LS for SR for the MPLS
   data-plane defined in a separate document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/