Subject: Re: [Idr] IDR Interims in December moved to January - Confusion

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 12:02:55 -0500

Greetings: 

The interims on January 10, 2022 and January 24, 2022 are being held.  

There is a slight confusion in the announcements that are automatically
generated. You will have received 2 announcements for the January 10th
interim and 1 cancellation.   The confusion is due to my trying to be
"smart" and just moving the December interims to January.  Unfortunately,
the system did not favor the "smart" IDR chair.   

Please let me know if you have any questions, 

Sue 

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 11:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] IDR Interims in December moved to January

Greetings: 

The IDR interims on December 6 and December 13 have been cancelled due to
the lack of author availability. 

The IDR chairs have schedule interims for January 10, 2022 and January 24,
2022.    The exact content of each interim will be determined by author
availability for the following topics: 

1) Embedded NRLI (CAR/CT) 

2) BGP Auto-configuration 

3) Flow Specification v2 

For those who have new drafts that would like extra time to discuss the
drafts before IETF 113, please send a note to [email-masked] letting us
know you would like to discuss your new draft.  

For those who have requested WG adoption call, please let me know if you are
available to answer email from 12/6/21 to 12/20/21 or 01/04/22 to 01/18/22.

Generally, adoption calls from 12/20/2021 to 1/4/2022 do not get a good
response since many people are enjoying end-of-year holidays.  

Cheerily, Sue