Subject: [Idr] RFC 9184 on BGP Extended Community Registries Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 09:57:42 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9184

        Title:      BGP Extended Community Registries Update 
        Author:     C. Loibl
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Updates:    RFC 7153, RFC 8955

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9184

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9184

This document updates several BGP Extended Community registries in
order to replace the "Experimental Use" registration procedure in
some entries, since their use is clearly not experimental and is thus
misleading. 

This document updates RFCs 7153 and 8955.

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:12:28 -0500

Working Group,

Thank you for your efforts in getting this IANA registries update completed.

In particular, we'd like to thank Christoph for taking on this effort as part
of his involvement in all things Flowspec.

-- Jeff (for the Chairs)

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 09:57:42AM -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr