Subject: [Idr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04.txt

From: Melchior Aelmans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:14:26 +0100

Hi IDR,

Based on the latest comments, both off- and online, we have updated the
"BGP Maximum Prefix Limits Inbound" draft again.
Please review and comment where necessary.

We would also like to request WG adoption if the WG feels that is
appropriate.

Thanks!
Max, Job, Melchior

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 11:35 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : BGP Maximum Prefix Limits Inbound
        Authors         : Melchior Aelmans
                          Massimiliano Stucchi
                          Job Snijders
        Filename        : draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2022-01-19

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to limit the negative impact of
   route leaks [RFC7908] and/or resource exhaustion in BGP [RFC4271]
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org:
:internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt