Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 07:51:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS with Multi-topology for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Networks
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Cong Li
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-01-09

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to provide enhanced VPN service to support
   some applications' needs of enhanced isolation and stringent
   performance requirements.  VPN+ requires integration between the
   overlay VPN and the underlay network.  A Virtual Transport Network
   (VTN) is a virtual underlay network which consists of a subset of the
   network topology and network resources allocated from the physical
   network.  A VTN could be used as the underlay for one or a group of
   VPN+ services.

   When Segment Routing is used as the data plane of VTNs, each VTN can
   be allocated with a group of Segment Identifiers (SIDs) to identify
   the topology and resource attributes of network segments in the VTN.
   The association between the network topology, the network resource
   attributes and the SR SIDs may need to be distributed to a
   centralized network controller.  For network scenarios where each VTN
   can be associated with a unique logical network topology, this
   document describes a mechanism to distribute the information of SR
   based VTNs using BGP-LS with Multi-Topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts