Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bfd-subcode-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 05:38:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Cease Notification Subcode For BFD
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bfd-subcode-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-02-24

Abstract:
   The Bidirectional Forwarding Detection protocol (BFD) is used to
   detect loss of connectivity between two forwarding engines, typically
   with low latency.  BFD is leveraged by routing protocols, including
   the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), to use that detection of loss of
   connectivity to bring down the protocol connections faster than the
   native protocol timers.

   This document defines a Subcode for the BGP Cease NOTIFICATION
   message for when a BGP connection is being closed due to a BFD
   session going down.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bfd-subcode/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-idr-bfd-subcode-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bfd-subcode-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts