Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 16:54:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Yao Liu
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-03-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions for BGP to indicate the entropy
   label position in the SR-MPLS label stack when delivering SR Policy
   via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts