Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-ulpc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:11:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : L3ND Upper-Layer Protocol Configuration
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-ulpc-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   This document adds PDUs to the Layer-3 Neighbor Discovery protocol to
   communicate the parameters needed to exchange inter-device Upper
   Layer Protocol Configuration for upper-layer protocols such as the
   BGP family.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-ulpc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-ulpc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-ulpc-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts