Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 12:48:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Communities Derived from Route Targets
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Jeff Haas
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way to derive an Extended Community from a
   Route Target and describes some example use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts