Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:27:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Application-Specific Attributes Advertisement with BGP Link-State
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-04-14

Abstract:
   Various link attributes have been defined in link-state routing
   protocols like OSPF and IS-IS in the context of the MPLS Traffic
   Engineering (TE) and GMPLS.  BGP Link-State (BGP-LS) extensions have
   been defined to distribute these attributes along with other topology
   information from these link-state routing protocols.

   New extensions have been defined for link-state routing protocols
   that enable distribution of application-specific link attributes for
   existing as well as newer applications such as Segment Routing.  This
   document defines extensions to BGP-LS to enable the advertisement of
   these application-specific attributes as a part of the topology
   information from the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts