Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 12:32:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Layer-3 Neighbor Discovery
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Russ Housley
                          Rob Austein
                          Susan Hares
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2022-04-04

Abstract:
   Data Centers where the topology is BGP-based need to discover
   neighbor IP addressing, IP Layer-3 BGP neighbors, etc.  This Layer-3
   Neighbor Discovery protocol identifies BGP neighbor candidates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-idr-l3nd-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts