Subject: libidmef 0.7.1 Release

From: Joe McAlerney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:56:11 -0800

The libidmef development team is pleased to announce the release of
libidmef 0.7.1.

This release is compliant with version 0.7 of the IDMEF specification.  

Notable changes include:

+ Addition of IDMEF parsing and c struct -> xml generation code
(courtesy of NAI)
+ Removal of the libntp dependency
+ Additional cross platform compatibility
+ IDMEF version 0.7 compliance

We have also moved the source tree to SourceForge, and have created two
mailing lists to better serve user and developer needs.  You can visit
the project homepage for more information.

I'd also like to point out that we have added a few new members to the
team, and expect to pick up the development pace in the months to come. 
Thank you to all who have contributed to the project already.

Project Homepage:  http://www.silicondefense.com/idwg/libidmef/
SourceForge Info:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/libidmef/
Direct Download:  
http://www.silicondefense.com/idwg/libidmef/libidmef-0.7.1.tar.gz

Kind Regards,

Joe McAlerney ([email-masked])
Adam Migus ([email-masked])