Subject: [IDMEF] IESG Comment section 4

From: Herve Debar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:34:36 +0100

Section 4.*:
 >
 > I think the UML-based data modelling could usefully be separated from
 > XML DTD definitions;  I'd go far as to suggest the UML data model
 > should be a separate document in its own right.  This would serve to
 > separate the essential data design from its representation in XML.

We have been through this earlier. They were two drafts, there is only 
one now. 2 suggestions:

1) i can make the DTD or schema separately available as a standalone 
doc on a web page.

2) contact S.Bellovin (Mike ?) to make sure we don't get that comment 
again.

Hervé
-- 
Hervé Debar             <mailto:[email-masked]>
Tel: +33 (0)2 31 75 92 61            GSM: +33 (0)6 74 09 09 66
France Télécom R&D                   Fax: +33 (0)2 31 75 93 13
42 rue des Coutures  (--)  BP 6243  (--)  F-14066 Caen Cedex 4