Subject: [IDMEF] draft-ietf-idwg-idmef-xml-11.xml

From: Herve Debar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:52:57 +0100

Dear all,

please find enclosed the new version of the idmef draft.

Editing has moved from plaintext to xml, which is now the preferred 
language for edition. Transformation to plaintext or HTML is available 
at http://xml.resource.org/.

Mostly cosmetic changes to the text w.r.t -10. In particular, the move 
to schemas has not been realized yet, AFAICT.

Issues and IESG comments will come in separate mails. We need to 
discuss each of them and come to a consensus on what to change. If you 
plan to propose changes, I would appreciate diffs with the current 
text to facilitate the editing of the document.

Mike, if I'm correct, it is your job to send it to the ID ?

Hervé
-- 
Hervé Debar             <mailto:[email-masked]>
Tel: +33 (0)2 31 75 92 61            GSM: +33 (0)6 74 09 09 66
France Télécom R&D                   Fax: +33 (0)2 31 75 93 13
42 rue des Coutures  (--)  BP 6243  (--)  F-14066 Caen Cedex 4