Subject: idmef 14 posted

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:45:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Intrusion Detection Exchange Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Intrusion Detection Message Exchange Format
	Author(s)	: H. Debar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idwg-idmef-xml-14.txt
	Pages		: 179
	Date		: 2005-2-3
	
The purpose of the Intrusion Detection Message Exchange Format
   (IDMEF) is to define data formats and exchange procedures for sharing
   information of interest to intrusion detection and response systems,
   and to the management systems which may need to interact with them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idwg-idmef-xml-14.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idwg-idmef-xml-14.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-607-8364