Subject: And the electronics isn't just up to date - it seems to be very much in the future.

From: "horseshoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:19:25 -0400

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

In the majority of cases it would not be a problem. Firstly (and the
reason the release number jumped) is that assignments copy references in
PHP5 (which is regarded as correct OO behaviour) but they duplicate or
clone the object in PHP4. The planters to the left and right of the
front door struck me as beautiful in the halflight of dawn this morning,
and I couldn't resist adding in the pictures.
Some architecture from the early part of the last century, but the
majority less - far less - than that. There are PHP examples broken here
and working here. Here are the key points. It's to have provided an
appropriate service. My chances to sample were limited, but the Metro
(underground) wasn't overcrowded and seem to be running to a correct
schedule.
all taken in the last few days. 1 meets, in order, 7, 5, 3, gets a
break, 6, 4, 2.