Subject: Double the power, double the enlargement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 03:49:41 -0500

Can't see
this email? VIEW IN BROWSER

Threat Information and
Product News for Customers

In this Issue:

Product
News

####Bigger, harder erection, better sex increase erect penis length & girth####

Enter without knocking

We appreciate your interest in
our newsletter. If you would like to receive our product
announcements and special offers, please opt-in to our mailing
list.

Copyright
¿ 2009 Oredy, Incorporated. All rights reserved. All other product
or
company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their
owners.