Subject: UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT !!!

From: Upgrade Your Account <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:25:15 -0700

-- 
 Dear Email Account Owner,
   This message is from WEBMAIL messaging WISCOSIN SOUTHWEST CONNECTION
center for all email account owners. We are currently upgrading our data
base and e-mail account center.We removes all unused email
to create more space for new accounts.
We recently conducted a very large IP address block from RIPE NET
Addresses due to massive spamming. If you access and are located in
Netherland and create your email account
To prevent your account from closing you will have to work below, so
that we know that an existing account.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email Username :...............
E-mail Password :................
Date of Birth :.................
Country or territory :...........
Warning! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.

SOUTHWEST NETWORK CONNECTION WISCOSIN WEBMAIL