Subject: PENN STATE LAW ACCOUNT OWNER

From: PENN STATE LAW DEPARTMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 18:41:47 +0200

-- 
Dear PENN STATE LAW Email Account Owner,

This message is from PENN STATE LAW UPGRADING messaging center to all
WEBMAIL Account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and
E-mail account center. We are deleting all unused email account to
Create space for new
accounts. To prevent your account From being deactivated you will
have to update it.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
Email Username: ...............
Email Password: ..............
Date of Birth: ..................
Country or Territory: .........

Warning!!! All Account owners that refuse to update his or her
Account within Seven days of receiving this email will lose his or
Her account permanently.

Thank you for using Webmail!
PENN STATE LAW Warning Code: USV64MT1

Thanks,
UPGRADING TEAM
WEBMAIL TEAM Beta