Subject: Account Support !!!

From: "Webmail Helpdest Support Centre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:43:50 +0800

Dear Webmail & Mail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our webmail & Mail User Accounts 
Owner for safety, We are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of 
accounts 
so we are shutting down some accounts that are no more active and your account might be 
deleted or suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if you do not respond to this 
mail.

We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still 
want 
to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling 
the space below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to ( [email-masked]) this 
email immediately and enter your account details below.

Username: (**************)
Password: (**************)
Date Of Birth(************).

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but 
trust 
you understand that our primary concern is for our customers and for the security of 
their data. our customers are totally secure 

Thank you for your understanding.
Copyright &#169;2010 Webmail Helpdesk Support Centre.