Subject: UPGRADE

From: "EIRCOM UPGRADE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:04:17 +0400 (MSD)

Dear Eircom Webmail Account User

This Email is from Eircom Webmail Customer Care and we are sending it to
every Eircom Webmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety.We are having
congestion's due to the anonymous registration of Eircom webmail accounts
so we
are shutting down some Eircom webmail accounts and your account was among
those to be deleted.

We are sending you this email so that you can verify and let us know if
you still want to use this account.If you are still interested please
confirm your account by filling the space below.

Your Username,password,date of
birth and your country information would be needed to
verify your account.

Due to the congestion in eircom webmail users and
removal of all unused eircom webmail Accounts,we would be shutting down
all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out
your Log in Information below after clicking the reply button, or your
account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

 Email Username :
 Email Password :
 Date of Birth :
 Country or Territory:

 After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as  normal.

Thanks for your attention to this request. We
apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her eircom account
after 48 Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.

 Thanks. Eircom Webmail Program.