Subject: ATMCARD CODE-822

From: ATMCARD PAYMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:52:52 +0100

The House Of Lords United Kingdom
Committee On Foreign Payment
(resolution panel on contract/payment)
Trentside North, West Bridgford, Nottingham,ng2 5fa.
our ref: gbr/snt/stb
Your ref.

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your inheritance file
and found out that why you have not received your payment is because
you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your
contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none
officials in the bank your entire attempt to secure the release of the fund
to you. we wish to advise you that such an illegal act like these have to
stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a
solution to your problem. right now we have arranged your payment through
our inter-swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest
instruction from house of lords under the resolution panel on
contract/payment department in united kingdom.

This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw
your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is
five thousand pounds per day, so if you like to receive your fund this way
please let us know by contacting the international monetary funds department
card payment center: Contact Mr. Mack Coolgan on his email address:
[email-masked]  and also send the following...

1. Your full name :...................
2. Phone and fax number:..............
3. Country:...........................
4. Address:...........................
5. Your age ..........................
6. Occupation :.......................
7. Sex................................

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out five hundred
thousand great Britain pounds sterlings (500,000.00 GBP) as a part
paymentfor this fiscal year 2010. also for your information,you have to stop
any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid
anyhitches in receiving your payment.

For further discussion, email me back as soon as you receive this important
message or further direction and also update me on any
development from the above-mentioned office. note that,because of Impostors,
we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-822) so you have to
indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your
subject.

Kindest regards,
Mr. Mack Coolgan
Baroness (brenda) dean of thornton-le-fylde
House Of Lords,United Kingdom.
Email address:  [email-masked]