Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] version 03 of the 'Potential Areas for IETF/IEEE802 Coordination' document

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:32:29 +0000

Please find attached version 03 of the 'Potential Areas for IETF/IEEE802 Coordination' document. It includes updates resulting from the 10/29 coordination virtual call as well as information received following the IETF and IEEE 802 Plenary meetings. 

Comments, corrections, questions, concerns are welcome. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:21:20 -0000

Hi Dan,

Update on 2.

The BFD working group was re-chartered as previously discussed to include a
specific work item on BFD for LAG members. The current charter can be seen at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bfd/charter/

Early allocation of code points have been made by IANA so that there is a UDP
port number and a dedicated MAC address (according to RFC 5342) for use by BFD
over LAG implementations that are currently under test.

As yet, the working group has not adopted
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mmm-bfd-on-lags/ but this is expected to
take place soon.

Thanks,
Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:ieee-ietf-coord-
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
> Sent: 28 November 2012 15:32
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] version 03 of the 'Potential Areas for IETF/IEEE802
> Coordination' document
> 
> Please find attached version 03 of the 'Potential Areas for IETF/IEEE802
> Coordination' document. It includes updates resulting from the 10/29
> coordination virtual call as well as information received following the IETF
and IEEE
> 802 Plenary meetings.