Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfc4441rev-00.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 00:33:29 -0600

Dear IEEE 802 and IETF coordination team,

We've submitted the first version of our draft after IAB adoption - URL 
is below.

The next steps in the process, as I understand it, are

- the IAB reviews the draft and provides comments
- the author team addresses those comments
- the IAB votes to send the draft for community comments
- the author team addresses those comments
- the IAB votes to send the draft for publication

My plan is to ask the IAB to begin reviewing the draft this coming 
Wednesday (it's our next telechat/business meeting). If you would like 
to send comments as early reviewers, that would be great; if you aren't 
able to review this version, you'll certainly have an opportunity to 
provide comments when the IAB does a public Call for Comments ("soon").

Pat, could you provide guidance about when IEEE working groups should be 
looking at this draft?

Thanks to the drafting team for a lot of hard work!

Spencer, as individual contributor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfc4441rev-00.txt
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 22:21:57 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-iab-rfc4441rev-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Spencer Dawkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-iab-rfc4441rev
Revision:	 00
Title:		 The IEEE 802 / IETF Relationship
Creation date:	 2013-01-25
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 26
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc4441rev-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc4441rev
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc4441rev-00

Abstract:
    This document describes the standardization collaboration between
    Project 802 of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
    (IEEE) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  This document
    obsoletes RFC 4441.

The IETF Secretariat