Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IETF - IEEE 802 Leadership Virtual Meeting

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:55:37 +0100 (CET)

=====================================================================
DOODLE - easy scheduling
=====================================================================

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "IETF - IEEE 802 Leadership Virtual Meeting".

Dan Romascanu says:
Virtual Meeting of the IETF and IEEE 802 leadership teams working on
the coordination of the activities of the two SDOs

Participate now
https://doodle.com/kswfpu7g8tkauydd?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "IETF - IEEE 802 Leadership Virtual
Meeting".

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich