Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: [IAB] I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc4441rev-04.txt

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 08:31:27 -0500

I spent a little more time on this version of the draft than I had 
planned - I spent time cleaning up references, ID-Nits, and such things.

Note that there's a convenient "diff from previous version" link in the 
announcement below.

Thanks,

Spencer

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [IAB] I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc4441rev-04.txt
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 06:28:38 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The IEEE 802 / IETF Relationship
	Author(s)       : Spencer Dawkins
                           Patricia Thaler
                           Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc4441rev-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-05-05

Abstract:
    This document describes the standardization collaboration between
    Project 802 of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
    (IEEE) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  This document
    obsoletes RFC 4441.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc4441rev

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc4441rev-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfc4441rev-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/