Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework WGLC, draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm WG adoption

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 10:48:28 -0400

The public message below may be of interest.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Subject: draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework WGLC, draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm
WG adoption
To: [email-masked]

This message simultaneously begins a WG Last Call on
draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework and a call for draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm
to be adopted as a WG draft. Please comment by June 23rd and if your
comment relates to only one of the drafts, edit the subject line
appropriately.

Comments on how to improve draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm will be
interpreted as in favor of making it a WG draft unless they say
otherwise.

Thanks,
Donald and Erik
=============================