Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IEEE 802 and IETF leadership virtual meeting

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:20:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "IEEE 802 and IETF leadership virtual meeting".

Dan Romascanu says:
The first 2014 virtual meeting of the IETF and IEEE leadership teams

Participate now
https://doodle.com/essusrmsweziriuy?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "IEEE 802 and IETF leadership
virtual meeting".

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich