Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Draft minutes from 2013-09-30 meeting

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:03:52 -0700

All,

Attached please find draft minutes from yesterday's meeting.  Please let me know if you have any changes or corrections.

Best regards,
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / Sr. Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94538
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 12:05:38 +0000

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for the very good notes and for all the help. Please see a few small corrections and additions below. Please leave a few more days for other comments to come in, and then post as Draft on the wiki.

1.       At: Benoit Claise suggested an IETF tutorial to IEEE 802 on NETCONF and YANG
at a future 802 meeting.  The group agreed that such a tutorial would be
beneficial.  Benoit will draft a proposal for this tutorial.

I would add: The July Plenary of the IEEE 802 seems a good target date (same continent, consecutive weeks)

2.       At #5 in the issues list:

OLD:

Pat Thaler reported that the RAC is close to approving the messaging
schema.  Bob Grow and Glenn Parsons are the contact persons from the 802
side.

NEW:

Pat Thaler reported that the RAC is close to approving the restructuring
schema.  Bob Grow and Glenn Parsons are the contact persons from the IEEE
side.

3.       At 6: New Work Areas:

OLD:

6. New work areas

The group agreed to add work items on the following topics:

- CAPWAP work and IEEE 802.11

- SARP

NEW:

6. New work areas

The group agreed to add a work items on CAPWAP work and IEEE 802.11

No work item will be added for SARP. Brian will follow the discussions in the INTAREA WG.

Regards,

Dan

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cindy Morgan
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 8:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Draft minutes from 2013-09-30 meeting

All,

Best regards,
Cindy

_______________________________________________
ieee-ietf-coord mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieee-ietf-coord