Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] FW: [trill] Document Action: 'TRILL OAM Framework' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04.txt)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 17:16:18 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: trill [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:07 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: trill mailing list; trill chair; RFC Editor
Subject: [trill] Document Action: 'TRILL OAM Framework' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04.txt)

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'TRILL OAM Framework'
  (draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ted Lemon and Brian Haberman.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework/

Technical Summary:

   This informational document specifies a reference framework for
   Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL networks.
   The focus of the document is on the fault and performance
   management aspects of TRILL OAM. 

Working Group Summary:

  Working Group consideration of the draft went smoothly without any
  major controversies. After earlier review and improvement, a call
  for volunteers to review and comment was made from the March 2013
  IETF meeting with the result that by Dan Romascanu, Sue Hares, Olen
  Stokes, and Ali Karimi all volunteered and commented. In addition,
  comments were received in this time frame from Gayle Noble and
  Prabhu Raj. All comments received were resolved. There was strong
  consensus for requesting publication.

Document Quality:

  Document is currently in good shape. Gayle Noble's contribution was
  very helpful.

Personnel:

  Document Shepherd is Jon Hudson
  Responsible Area Director is Ted Lemon _______________________________________________
trill mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill