Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Proposed Location for Joint IEEE802-IETF Leadership meeting Sept 29th 2014

From: Jon Rosdahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:58:47 -0600

Hello,
   While I was attending the IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting in Piscataway,
NJ, I checked on the availability for possibly holding the meeting at the
IEEE Headquarters.

I have tentatively scheduled a room for our meeting to be held at the IEEE
headquarters
The cost for Breakfast/lunch/breaks would be less than $50 per person.
A list of local hotels with IEEE rates is attached.

The Plus is that the cost if very reasonable.
The Con is that it is not connected directly to an airport.
It is about 35-40 mins from the Newark airport.
   (We have people attending the Standards Board Mtg that leave the office
at 4pm and are able to catch flights...
so it is possible to have a single night for the single day meeting.)

I need to confirm this reservation by end of next week if the group is
agreeable with this.

Unless there is strong opposition to this location, I will confirm the
reservation on April 4th.

Regards,
Jon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Rosdahl                         Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496                  CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435                 10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023             Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!