Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Draft minutes from 2014-06-18 meeting

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 08:01:47 -0700

All,

Attached please find draft minutes from the June 18 meeting.  (Thanks to Amy and Dan for covering this while I was out.)  Please let me know if you have any changes or corrections.

Best regards,
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / IAB Executive Administrative Manager
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94538
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 22:41:41 -0500

On 07/10/2014 10:01 AM, Cindy Morgan wrote:
> Dorothy asked the status of RFC 4449bis? Dan Romascanu mentioned that
> the document is in auth48 in the RFC Editor queue. It will be RFC 7241
> when it is published.

Hi, Cindy,

This should be "rfc4441rev".

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:09:24 +0200

Dear all,

  7: IETF Ethernet MIB, ADSL MIB and IEEE 802.3

Benoit Claise reported that draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis has been
published as RFC 7124  but that the initial transition document has not
been completed.  They have identified a new editor for the proposed
document.

The document has been published as 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

Regards, Benoit
> All,
>
> Attached please find draft minutes from the June 18 meeting.  (Thanks 
> to Amy and Dan for covering this while I was out.)  Please let me know 
> if you have any changes or corrections.
>
> Best regards,
> Cindy
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> ieee-ietf-coord mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieee-ietf-coord

---

From: Dorothy Stanley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:23:40 +0000

Hi Cindy,

A correction to the section 22 description, should be Dorothy Stanley who commented, rather than Pat Thaler.

Thanks,

Dorothy
----------------------
22. CAPWAP extensions in OPSAWG

Benoit Claise reported on draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac, draft-
ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension, and  draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel. 

- draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac has been through working group 
last call, and are waiting on a revised document. Pat Thaler mentioned 
that the document came to 802.11 in May and was addressed via a 
response.  The 802.11 response was that the work was out of scope for .
11.

- draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension is waiting for IEEE 802.11 review 
feedback.  Pat Thaler mentioned this will be discussed in July.

- For draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel a liaison statement was sent 
to IEEE to make sure they were informed of this new work item.  No 
negative response so the working group began work on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: ieee-ietf-coord [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Spencer Dawkins
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 8:42 PM
To: Cindy Morgan; [email-masked]
Cc: Amy Vezza
Subject: Re: [ieee-ietf-coord] Draft minutes from 2014-06-18 meeting

Hi, Cindy,

Thanks,

Spencer