Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Suggested updated documents for shared list item 19: Common OAM

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:05:29 -0400

The current (v14) list of related documents for shared IETF-IEEE802
item 19 seems kind of out-of-date. It is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req
http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2012/liaison-tissa-oam-ieee-trill-0912-v02.pptx
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/trill/charter/
http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2014/new-senevirathne-trill-oam-liaison-0114-v01.pptx
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1302/

I suggest it be updated to:

RFC 6905, Requirements for OAM in TRILL
RFC 7174, TRILL OAM Framework
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/trill/charter/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1309/
http://www.iana.org/assignments/cfm-oam/

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]