Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IETF and IEEE 802 leadership virtual meeting

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:45:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "IETF and IEEE 802 leadership virtual meeting".

Dan Romascanu says:
The first 2015 virtual meeting of the IETF and IEEE 802 leadership
teams

Participate now
https://doodle.com/eq48fs5h9aa7psmn?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "IETF and IEEE 802 leadership
virtual meeting."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich