Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Hotel Information for IETF-IEEE 802 Leadership Meeting, 9 September 2016

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:35:15 -0700

All,

The next face-to-face IETF-IEEE 802 Leadership Meeting will be held on Friday, 9 September 2016. Please see below for hotel details.

Additionally, a wiki page has been set up (https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/4thIEEE802andIETFleaders) to track RSVPs and dietary restrictions.

Venue and Accommodations:

  Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention
  Roissypole Quest, route de la Commune
  BP 20248, Roissy Charles De Gaulle cedex
  Paris 95713 France

Room Rate:

  - Thursday, September 8th: 121€
  - Friday, September 9th: 93.50€

  Rates include in-room high-speed Internet access and full buffet 
  breakfast. 18.6% VAT is included in rate.

  City tax of 2.53€ per day is excluded from the guest room rate. Taxes 
  subject to change.

  Guest Substitution Permitted: The Client may substitute names for 
  reserved rooms without penalty.

  Guaranteed Reservations to be Held: Guaranteed reservations will be 
  held until midnight on the night of arrival date. All reservations 
  must be accompanied by a valid credit card.

  Reservations Cut-off Date: 1 September 2016.

  Guest Cancellation: Individuals may cancel a reservation without 
  penalty until 48 hours prior to check-in/arrival. In case of 
  cancellation less than 48 hours prior to check-in/arrival or non-
  arrival or no-show, the Hotel may charge the individual one night’s 
  stay as a cancellation fee.

  Check-in: 3:00 PM 
  Checkout: 12:00 NOON

Reservations Procedure:

  Please send an email to: ​[email-masked] with the Subject Line: 
  IETF/IEEE Meeting that includes the following information:

  Name:
  Arrival Date:
  Departure Date:
  Email Address:
  ​Credit Card Information on attached form 
  (also at https://www.iab.org/wp-content/IAB-uploads/2016/06/IETF-IEEE_2016_credit_authorization.pdf)