Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Is the IEEE-IETF coordination group meeting in Seoul?

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 18:15:28 -0500

If we're meeting in Seoul, I'd like to block out calendar space for that
soon.

FWIW, https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/UpcomingIetf says
the IESG and IAB are meeting Monday at breakfast, and the IESG is meeting
Wednesday at Breakfast, but doesn't show anything for the IESG on Tuesday
at breakfast ...

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:20:22 +0300

Hi,

I will not attend IETF 97. Pat Thaler will coordinate the IETF - IEEE 802
breakfast meeting if it happens. If it does, I would be gad to attend
remotely, if possible.

Regards,

Dan

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 2:15 AM, Spencer Dawkins at IETF <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> ieee-ietf-coord mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieee-ietf-coord
>
>

---

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:29:16 -0700

I think we should have a breakfast meeting in Seoul. It has been
worthwhile. Let's go for Tuesday morning.

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:06:33 -0500

Thanks for the clue, Dan and Pat!

Spencer

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>>> FWIW, https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/UpcomingIetf
>>> says the IESG and IAB are meeting Monday at breakfast, and the IESG is
>>> meeting Wednesday at Breakfast, but doesn't show anything for the IESG on
>>> Tuesday at breakfast ...
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Spencer
>>>